Quote by TheQuailman
Judging by the one time I tried the new MG, it still sounds like a can of bees.

very true. my carvin v3 is a bit beeish as well
Yeah still sounds crap to me, but it sounds better than the Mg I had and the amp i have now

That reviewer's awesome! But for some reason I thought it was you
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
sounds decent but STILL OVERPRICED
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
In B4 lock.

Overpriced or not. What's good tone to one person may be bad to another.

And Irregardless of weather or not it's overpriced it's still one of the top selling amps. So I give Kudo's to Marshall for actually making the new model better than the previous model. At least they didn't say oh well "we'll just redesign the graphix and call it a new amp. And TBH it sounds 100% better than the previous model. At least it somewhat bearable now.

The problem with this board is that to many people are quick to recommend a tube amp, irregardless of weather or not a poster wants one. Also we all have to start somewhere. And if this is a first amp purchase or if it's a spider or vyper. They are not bad purchases. For few reasons: They have on board effects. It's fun to mess around and get an idea of what effects may or may not fit your playing style. Be honest when you first started could you or your family really afford a tube amp, tuner, overdrive pedal, wah, chorus, and a flange? Even if you could afford or your parents could afford these items. Most smart parents or adults aren't going to drop $1000-1500 on something they may lose interest in.

Just my point of view..
Dave,
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by boxcarmonument
In B4 lock.

Overpriced or not. What's good tone to one person may be bad to another.

And Irregardless of weather or not it's overpriced it's still one of the top selling amps. So I give Kudo's to Marshall for actually making the new model better than the previous model. At least they didn't say oh well "we'll just redesign the graphix and call it a new amp. And TBH it sounds 100% better than the previous model. At least it somewhat bearable now.

The problem with this board is that to many people are quick to recommend a tube amp, irregardless of weather or not a poster wants one. Also we all have to start somewhere. And if this is a first amp purchase or if it's a spider or vyper. They are not bad purchases. For few reasons: They have on board effects. It's fun to mess around and get an idea of what effects may or may not fit your playing style. Be honest when you first started could you or your family really afford a tube amp, tuner, overdrive pedal, wah, chorus, and a flange? Even if you could afford or your parents could afford these items. Most smart parents or adults aren't going to drop $1000-1500 on something they may lose interest in.

Just my point of view..
Dave,

+1
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by padgea7x
Yeah still sounds crap to me, but it sounds better than the Mg I had and the amp i have now

That reviewer's awesome! But for some reason I thought it was you

No

I really dont rate his playing, very cheesy and generic.

Also i didnt know the amp was more expensive! fail.
still not worth the money when you consider the used gear market as well.

on a deserted island I guess it'd do, providing an unlimited source of power.
for the 3 weeks it works...
Quote by pak1351
lies

Nice new avatar WTF!!isa TAB / alf

i just got a new one
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me