hey guys this amp has just popped up for 150 quid, are they tube amps? and are they any decent?

its not the ad150H head.

come on is this worth 150 quid? i cant find them anywhere, so i dont know how much they price for.

how much are they worth? english currency please

quick :]
No they aren't tube and the solid state Marshalls aren't really worth the money.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
For 150 quid they're nice enough, assuming the one you found is in good condition. Don't expect too much though. The crunch is nice, but I find the cleans are bland and hardly usable at higher volumes (gets boomy), also, the high gain is a fizzy mess. If you just want crunch it's fine though. They're also a bit tricky to dial in right in band situations - either they don't cut through or they sound harsh - difficult to find a tone that cuts and is pleasant to the ear.

Personally I'd rather invest a little more and get a used Line6 Flextone, or depending on the tone you're after, a small valve combo.
i own one. and its not bad. it isnt the kind of tube you are thinking. it doesnt have power tubes. but it has a 12ax7 preamp tube.
My Rig
------------------
Schecter Damien 6 (mod with 81/85 emg)
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Digitech RP250 (for Sale)
whats the distortion channel like? can u still get the slash tone? or even some heavey metal tones?

thanks
Since Slash used older tube Marshall tones, you won't get his exact tone.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz