Page 1 of 2
Hngd

LANEH
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Epic Best N(-)D yet..
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Nice dude!! HNGD
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Hngd!
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Love your new signs trend

HNGD, hope you enjoy it! I'm sure you're gonna love the Laneh, I have the 1x12 version for playing live and it's great And PRS... you can't go wrong with them, not even with the SE models.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby

Awesome.

My Vetta looks just like your Laney since it has no emblem. High five!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Epic!

HNGD
Looks like a perfect combo of amp + guitar.

EDIT: Sky+ FTW
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Let's see: 6 pictures of you, 2 of nothing (box and gig bag,) 3 of amp and guitar... Pair that with literally no information about the amp, or your acquisition of it and I say this fails worse than an MG fullstack NAD...

Sorry, I like guitar gear, that's what I came here to see/discuss.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Let's see: 6 pictures of you, 2 of nothing (box and gig bag,) 3 of amp and guitar... Pair that with literally no information about the amp, or your acquisition of it and I say this fails worse than an MG fullstack NAD...

Sorry, I like guitar gear, that's what I came here to see/discuss.

Or worse...

...it's an MG fullstack in disguise!

HNAD! How you likin' it, TS?
Nice choices there - the VC30's a great amp.

I'm a bit surprised though, didn't you use Marshall and Mesa Fullstacks a year or so back? Tonally rather different, no?
Hi all!

Sorry for the lack of info, you killjoy!

Well, I was only using the clean channels of the Marshalls and Mesas (!!!)- I've been using the Blackstar HT-DUAL for all of my dirty needs. Seriously- that pedal pwns arses. The main reason I downsized is because my band travel by train, so this format is a lot easier. I'll be adding a cab in the future, although I'll probably be using a Marshall 4x12 for the next couple of dates.

The clean is simply gorgeous- very Vox-y. In fact, the OD is very Vox-y, too... it's a very Vox-y amp in terms of the overall 'vibe'. I was really surprised by the speakers- I was expecting a massive transition between the 12s I've been using and the 10s in this amp, but it's really added definition to my tone that I lacked before, especially with my wishy-washy delay sounds.

The SE One is an odd one for me. A little while ago, me and my bassist were talking about what we'd have for sigs, just as a laugh. I said I'd have a Les Paul Jr, but with a contoured body, a slightly longer scale length and just a volume control. 'However', I added, 'I doubt such a thing will ever exist'...

...God, was I wrong- and it's just as great as I'd envisioned. The pickup's great, so I won't be replacing that, and I love the finish to bits. I'm glad it wasn't too expensive because I'd cry if I scratched an expensive axe- there's some buckle rash on her already, but that was from the shop.

Overall, I'm a happy bunny- is there anything else y'all wanna know?
Happy NGD and NAD. You must be in love with the Laney :p It sounds like it suits all your needs.
It does!

I can actually get a proper Killing Joke tone out of it, which has made me astronomically happy.
Quote by Aidy Damage
Hi all!

Sorry for the lack of info, you killjoy!

Well, I was only using the clean channels of the Marshalls and Mesas (!!!)- I've been using the Blackstar HT-DUAL for all of my dirty needs. Seriously- that pedal pwns arses. The main reason I downsized is because my band travel by train, so this format is a lot easier. I'll be adding a cab in the future, although I'll probably be using a Marshall 4x12 for the next couple of dates.

The clean is simply gorgeous- very Vox-y. In fact, the OD is very Vox-y, too... it's a very Vox-y amp in terms of the overall 'vibe'. I was really surprised by the speakers- I was expecting a massive transition between the 12s I've been using and the 10s in this amp, but it's really added definition to my tone that I lacked before, especially with my wishy-washy delay sounds.

The SE One is an odd one for me. A little while ago, me and my bassist were talking about what we'd have for sigs, just as a laugh. I said I'd have a Les Paul Jr, but with a contoured body, a slightly longer scale length and just a volume control. 'However', I added, 'I doubt such a thing will ever exist'...

...God, was I wrong- and it's just as great as I'd envisioned. The pickup's great, so I won't be replacing that, and I love the finish to bits. I'm glad it wasn't too expensive because I'd cry if I scratched an expensive axe- there's some buckle rash on her already, but that was from the shop.

do you use hair products?

>.>
<.<

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Epic. How did you come up with the idea of posting you with signs everywhere?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by timi_hendrix
you twat.

Thank you for your valued input.

I don't use any hair products like wax or gel or whatever, just straighteners.

And yes, that is a Carbon Copy next to the HT-DUAL!

I have no idea how I thought of the signs- probably from a mute who came to my band's gig in London and wrote what he was trying to say on paper and showed it to me.
Last edited by Aidy Damage at Sep 28, 2009,
Quote by Skierinanutshel
wow, i like these new approaches to N(-)D's!

Will you people stop saying this? Next thing he's gonna post a picture of his balls with a sign on it saying "I got a new pedal" for a NPD...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by Aidy Damage

Well, are we going to get videos of the new rig on stage or what?
If someone from Manchester comes to the gig on Thursday and records us... then of course. If not, you'll be able to see it streaming live on the UG gig's live stream!
Oh No!!! The /b/ Tards Are Arriving!!!! Somebody Set Up Us The Bomb!
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
Oh No!!! The /b/ Tards Are Arriving!!!! Somebody Set Up Us The Bomb!

Cool, I didn't know My Chemical Romance used Laneys

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by xwearesinking
Cool, I didn't know My Chemical Romance used Laneys

Over the line
Quote by Aidy Damage

If there ever was a sign that this forum is dying.......... here you go.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Page 1 of 2