So last night I was lurking the forums here, and I come across this thread titled "Alarm Clock Buzzer", interested, I click on it hoping to read some poor fellas rant about how his alarm didn't go off or some BS along those lines. All of the sudden my computer gets really glitchy, and links me to another website and it starts making the sound of an alarm clock going off.

Getting annoyed by the sound really quickly, and try closing out of the window, and it wont let me, so I CTRL+ALT+DEL it's ass. Sound still keeps going. I turn off the speakers, and it still makes the damn sound. In my desperation I unplug the god damn computer, AND THE SOUND DOESN'T STOP. I leave my room to get away from it and it still sounds like it is right there! I start running down the hall, and then I wake up to my alarm clock going off, and wind up being half an hour late for my calculus class. fml. /end rant
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
wait, so it was a dream?
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
And that's how babies are made.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
So was the first thread real or part of the dream?
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
You now owe me one minute, TS.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Birchall17
So was the first thread real or part of the dream?

Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
Quote by toby3p0
So last night I was lurking the forums here, and I come across this thread titled "Alarm Clock Buzzer", interested, I click on it hoping to read some poor fellas rant about how his alarm didn't go off or some BS along those lines.
Same thing happened to me. I opened a thread hoping to see something interesting, but all I got was a piece of garbage that looked like this
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
so you dream about the pit??

sweet?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..