Page 1 of 2
No, I'm not lying. Over the weekend I suffered a partial collapse of the left side of my windpipe. Here's what happened:

Me and some friends were bored on Sunday, and we started to play wallball with a random tennis ball we found. I was running towards the wall and my friend Keith whipped the ball past my head. It bounced off the wall and hit me in the left side of the throat and knocked me to the ground. I couldn't breath and it burned really bad. After a few seconds, I started to be able to breath again, and then I started to laugh, and so did everyone else. Everything was good until we stopped laughing and my breathing returned to normal, which is when I realized I could feel something flapping around in my larynx. So I started feeling the sides of my throat. The right side felt normal, but the left side, where I got hit, didn't. It felt all soft and squishy. So I pushed my fingers in to my neck until I found my windpipe, which was quite a bit farther into my neck than it was supposed to be and bent at a weird angle. So of course I thought that was the coolest thing ever, and I told everyone I knew. I probably should have gone to the hospital, but I decided not to because I could breathe and eat okay.

tl;dr: See thread title.

Anything like this happen to anyone else? An unexpected event resulting in a freak injury?
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
When you die, the text of your tombstone will say "Here lies some dumbass who distorted his windpipe and yet didn't feel he should've gone to the hospital."
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Did he scream HEADSHOT?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Sep 28, 2009,
Go to the hospital you ****ing retard.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
I guess it could be a good party trick to show to chicks and get some...

...or completely creep them out.
Quote by Nexium
Did he scream HEADSHOT?

no, because it was a neckshot
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Lol @ he hasn't replied to this thread.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by sglover34479
Go To The Fucking Hospital Dumbass!

Looks like the truth is hard to swallow
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Last edited by ....Satan at Sep 28, 2009,
Quote by Syndromity
Lol @ he hasn't replied to this thread.

anyone care to call an ambulance?
Quote by Myfirstpubes
anyone care to call an ambulance?

Lol to where exactly?
Quote by Syndromity
Lol to where exactly?

The Pit, obviously.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
1 Week from now in the news.

Kid dies at computer chair, last words were posting on an internet forum site called "Ultimate-Guitar" the users on the site told him to go to the hospital which was already the obvious choice but instead the kid died. And Syndromity laughed.
Mods, dig up his IP, MEN, CALL AN AMBULANCE FOR THE DIPSHIT!

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
I don't think he's dying, but should go to a doctor.
Quote by Kensai
I don't think he's dying, but should go to a doctor.

If he doesn't reply in 5 minutes he either
1. Died
2. Went to the hospital
3. Is suffocating and dying.
4. Doesn't know how to use a forum
5. Got killed by my mind powers.
R.I.P

Pittobodies you will be remembered as that guy who didn't go to the doctor cause the pit was more important

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Didn't he say this happened on sunday? why would he die after posting this thread?
Quote by MOODY17
Didn't he say this happened on sunday? why would he die after posting this thread?

Because his brain tricked his body into keeping him alive long enough to post in the pit and be like " HEY GUYS I GOT MY THROAT COLLAPSED AND DIDN'T GO TO THE HOSPITAL. Now that, that goal in completed, he died.
Quote by Syndromity
Because the pit subconsciously tricked his body into keeping him alive long enough to post in the pit and be like " HEY GUYS I GOT MY THROAT COLLAPSED AND DIDN'T GO TO THE HOSPITAL. Now that, that goal in completed, he died and the pit now feeds off another soul it has tricked into eternal slavery.

fixed
Quote by SeanJovi

Where are you guys getting those cool ZeG style avatars?
Quote by Cameronrobson
If a barn owl was fighting a tiger and flew away, it was just looking for a more awesome place to fight. This happens all the time on Dragon Ball Z.

Member 8 of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club
Lol at the shoopage. I am now replying to this thread, so I do know how to use a forum.

Seeing as I'm still alive 24 hours after it happened without a hospital visit, I seriously doubt this is going to kill me. There's no bruise on the outside. and you can't tell that my windpipe is messed up because there's skin covering it. I would post pics but I seriously doubt it would make a difference. It wasn't total collapse anyway. I was only partial, as I said in my initial post. But if something goes wrong, like death, for example, I'll be sure to come tell The Pit.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Last edited by pitobodies at Sep 28, 2009,
Quote by pitobodies
Lol at the shoopage. I am now replying to this thread, so I do know how to use a forum.

Seeing as I'm still alive 24 hours after it happened without a hospital, I seriously doubt this is going to kill me. There's no bruise on the outside. and you can't tell that my windpipe is messed up because there's skin covering it. I would post pics but I seriously doubt it would make a difference. It wasn't total collapse anyway. I was only partial, as I said in my initial post. But if something goes wrong, like death, for example, I'll be sure to come tell The Pit.

Page 1 of 2