Apologies if this has already been posted, if so, I'll delete.

But while over the last few days the Gibson website has been plastered with Hendrix signature guitars, Janie Hendrix interviews, "Sound Like Jimi", and dozens of comments.

Today, it is one giant 404 error.

There's no sign that any of these Hendrix shenanigans ever existed.

What's going on?

EDIT:

E.g. The blog that showed Hendrix guitars in production.

Link
Last edited by michal23 at Sep 28, 2009,
What a predicament!
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
as stupid as the idea is they did switch around the strat design enough to where its not a copy so i wouldnt think fender would be knockin on them for that. prolly gibson's d.a. execs realized how bad of an idea it was when all of us said our thoughts.
saw this on music radar the other day,didnt particularly like the look of it,and hopefully gibson saw the light
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
RIP Dime.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
If Gibson makes anything Hendrix that isn't maybe a flying V I will set fire to their building.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by bendystraw
You're funny, you regurgitate memes.

Sorry. I'd think of something original. But I've been out all day and I'm tired.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Ooop

Authentic Hendrix LLC, a Jimi Hendrix Family Company, announced today the introduction of three branded Jimi Hendrix Electric Guitar Packages as part of an exclusive agreement between the Gibson Guitar Corp. and Authentic Hendrix properties.

Pics:
http://www.guitarworld.com/article/gibson_amp_authentic_hendrix_announce_3_new_hendrix_guitars
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I don't care.

What I am looking forward to, though, is the Hendrix bootleg's that his family have announced.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Wow... I honestly don't know what to say. I'm disgusted so much by this.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Syndromity
Man you've got to be ****ing kidding me,

Gibson best be trollin'

Nope and if the guitars are anything like his "signature" digitech pedal they will suck major dick.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Nope and if the guitars are anything like his "signature" digitech pedal they will suck major dick.

What a bunch of bull****,

a plague I say, a plague upon both their houses (the hendrix corp one and the gibson one respectively)
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Thats a ****ing abomination. He played a V for Red House and All Along The Watchtower. Sometimes an SG. But this...
And the goddamn Authentic Hendrix bull****, run by his half sister (who likely isn't related at all) rather than his full brother, trying to squeeze every last penny out of his corpse. Pathetic.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
HOW MANY THREAD DO WE NEED!

there is 3 threads already in EG
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
HOW MANY THREAD DO WE NEED!

there is 3 threads already in EG

This one is about the plot thickening!

I thought everyone knew about this by now? There's been loads of threads about it.