so about 5 years ago i bought an ibanez sz520. after contemplating selling many times because i was ready for a change, i realized this is my favorite guitar that ive ever played. it ust really fits me. but i decided to give it a little makeover...

BEFORE

ok i know that isnt a good picture, but its the only one i could find. just note the chrome pup rings and stock pickups hahah

AFTER

i put some creme pup rings to match the binding on the neck, and a dimarzio d sonic in the bridge position. i think it looks really classy.

oh, and since im in college now i guess ill show all you kids what gets me by during the hard times
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by InanezGuitars44 at Sep 28, 2009,
It is classy indeed
How does it sound?
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!
i really like the d sonic. its my first upgraded pickup so i didnt really know what to expect. it has a different kind of bass than the stock pickup. a bigger bass. its bright, but not harsh. and the midrange is really distinct. its a very original sounding pickup. oh, and it cuts through like crazy. with every note its just like slicing into the mix and ripping its throat out. and the harmonics are great. my pinches are very killswitch-esque now
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
HNMD!

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me