One of those things, your good freinds with someone but they just can't keep up.

I give him something easy like the "slide" part for whole lotta love and he even messed that up. His beats are way out. his solos never fully fit in.

I like some sloppy playing but its difficult for us to play together.

Another thing, My freind has ticked of previous band members to leave. He's been annoying this guy to learn songs, when he works so hard to learn it, my freind then says he doesn't know how it went. He used to bully a drummer for us in school, batter him with the guitar, punch him when i was away etc.

He is a decent person in some ways but the other hes really ticked me off.

Matter of fact, i had a practice session with him today, we asked what songs we fully know together, hey joe we tried but failed, i was singing all the lyrics, keeping the acoustic noice up where as my freind just turned his gain up and was interfering with the singing by making these licks that were "supposily" ment to fit in with the music. It didn't. When i showed him a song i wrote literally a year ago, i've shown him it many times, we have tried to play it. He said he improved, when we tried it, all his chords sounded just wrong...

Anyways, i have no idea, hes a freind but i've had it to the top with him, and to think this guy used to be double as good as me, i started 2 years ago, hes played for 4, while i improved, he stayed in the same pentatonic shape for 4 years just moving it up and down (For hey joe, he played Em, fair enough, then switched it to D and moved it down further to A, lol, and its the same 5,8,5,7,5,7, etc, he doesn't know the major scale, despite me showing him multiple times, he just plays his own thing)

Feels slightly better typing all this out, think of this as a release guys.
"Been Dazed And Confused For So0 LoNg ItZ n0T Tru3"

Fender LoneStar Strat.
Peavy VYPYR.
When I was invited to a band, the bassist/bandleader was annoying. He wanted me to sing alongside with my speech disorders. His bass was a noname semihollow junk in a "special" tuning. And he also said, he has a six stringed Gibson bass, that he purchased at about Ft30000 (less than $200). Good joke.
And his mother... I don't want to talk about it...
I'm sorry for the near-useless post people, it was a mere act of anger, stress and sudden annoyances.

Cheers.

Fender LoneStar Strat.
Peavy VYPYR.
**** em man. drop the HS stuff and just say **** it. if he wants to just do his own thing then do it. you dont need 2 guitars in a band anyways. if you can hold it down, then do it.
Lmao i'm mega ticked off again, we recorded ourself, ok i'm fine with that, he made a 5.30 long video of us two... named "Danny and rayhan experence" erm, ok fair enough. I watch the video and its so fragging hylarious, all through the video he is just soloing manically in the one penta shape, its so funny yet so annoying. Theres part where i start singing then its cut of to him playing another solo. Theres parts of songs where i played a solo, which i started again and then it cuts straight to a bit with him soloing. I'm really annoyed.

Fender LoneStar Strat.
Peavy VYPYR.
Get rid of him. Not only does he show no intention of improving and helping the group. He's holding YOU back.

If you are really trying to get a band up and on the road, this guy has GOT to go.
NO work ethic
Hard to work with
and a bully???
Things can only go downhill with this dude.

Just my $0.02
If you've been trying to show him stuff for this long and he still won't cooperate, you really should get rid of him.

Just don't be a jerk about getting rid of him, try and handle it in the nicest way possible.
Quote by neo14085
Lmao i'm mega ticked off again, we recorded ourself, ok i'm fine with that, he made a 5.30 long video of us two... named "Danny and rayhan experence" erm, ok fair enough. I watch the video and its so fragging hylarious, all through the video he is just soloing manically in the one penta shape, its so funny yet so annoying. Theres part where i start singing then its cut of to him playing another solo. Theres parts of songs where i played a solo, which i started again and then it cuts straight to a bit with him soloing. I'm really annoyed.

Tell him instead of us, because right now, by not telling him your coming across as a **** friend.
Quote by AwesomeDrummer
Tell him instead of us, because right now, by not telling him your coming across as a **** friend.

True dat.

Rants are rants man, but how do I know that you dont sound the same as him. Is this video on YouTube?

Just kick his *** out, or he'll kick you out. People that want to make music find ways to coexist with thier bandmates, people who just wanna be in a band are not always in a band, if you catch my drift. (AKA - they get kicked out for not caring/not learning/not fitting/being a horse's ***)
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204