hey guys, i dont really have much experience using wahs etc. and it's not really cutting through my distortion that well.

i have a digitech metal master, and a morley bad horsie 2. my amp is on the clean channel, the set up is guitar -> wah -> dist -> amp input, im not using the effects loop because i dont have a spare working cable lying around. i dont think it's the wah, it sounded well able to cut through distortion on youtube etc.

if i ran the wah and distortion through the effects send/return on my amp would it sound better?
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Did you try switching.. so it's distortion into wahh?? i'm not to firmiliar with this stuff so i'm just taking a random guess here..

and if it is the wahh.. a dime crybaby from hell might help that
THe Bad Horsie boost the signal when turned on, to really make sure it cut through big amount of distortion. I don't think it's the wah that's the problem. Try fiddling with some other settings and see if it becomes better
Quote by False_God
Try switching the pedals around. Wah before distortion.

P.s Im from kerry too

now the wah is nice and clear, but there's hardly any volume at the bottom of the wah, and way too much at the top!

EDIT: also the dist has lost most of its bite, its very dull and muddy

what part?
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Last edited by munkymanmatt at Sep 28, 2009,