Not looking to spend TOOOOO much.

But make me an offer I cannot refuse?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
How much not posted? I could just meet you in town and do it cash.
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
I can meet you any time this week in Birmingham City Centre. If you've got work or whatever I can meet you before 9.
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
I have college throughout the day, getting to Birmingham from Stourbridge during rush hour will be difficult. Any possibility of meeting on the weekend instead? I can pretty much any time after 12:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
What about afternoon/evening? I don't finish until 9 tomorrow.
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
It'd still be pretty impossible for me to get there and back. :/

Yeah, unfortunately I could only really make it to Birmingham any time on the weekends, or otherwise you'd have to meet me in Dudley somehow, if that's at all possible.
It'd be cheaper for me to get it posted tbh. Lol.

If you shipped it tomorrow morning, when do you think it'd be with me?
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
If you use paypal gift payment, the earliest I'd be able to send it is tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning. Either way, it should be with you by thursday. I have to go now, but if you PM me or something tomorrow, I cna give you paypal account number and you give me your address etc. etc.
I'll put the money into a paypal account now then, PM me an email address and a phone number? So I can let you know when I've done my end of the deal and you can let me know when you've done yours? I'd like it posted tomorrow morning though =]
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates