So, I was browsing FSTDT the other day when I was suddenly confronted with this monstrosity!

A small snippet for you...

As His post on the frontline in Berlin—despite the most heroic and superhuman effort—was being overrun by Bolshevik hordes, the Führer chose to perform one last, symbolic act of defiance against the powers of darkness: He elected to stand in faithful solidarity with those thousands of Heroes who had already fallen in the struggle for a new and better world.

His physical body was then consigned to the flames, since which time—all rumors and false reports to the contrary—no man has again seen Him in the flesh, nor has any trace of Him been found. In so doing, He fulfilled the will Higher Destiny, which had decreed that no human hand should ever touch Him in the accomplishment of His mission.

Before His departure, Adolf Hitler uttered these prophetic words: “It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.”
Yes, Adolf Hitler did die. But the good news is that He is not dead. He has been reborn—resurrected and transfigured.

His spirit has risen from the grave, even as He said it would; and He is alive in the world today!

Why the HELL does this exist!??

Woot!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Yeah we play Xbox together all the time.

What's your point?
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
I started a UG group like this, PM me if you're interested. No weird races though.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Neo Nazis????

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by PeZ546
I understand that, but this is the first time I've seen Hitler equated with Jesus

And where have you been, m'lad?
Quote by PeZ546
I understand that, but this is the first time I've seen Hitler equated with Jesus

what are you talking about?
im confused

THEY WERE THE SAME PERSON
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
They say He died in 1945. But His remains were never found.

Didn't they cremate him and throw his ashes in the sewers
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON

—————————————————————————————————————————————

So THERE he was.
Quote by darkwolf291
Oh crap, first Zombie Jesus, now Zombie Hitler?!
EVERY ONE GRAB GUNS!!

Don't forget Nazi Zombies.
**** there on to me *runs away*
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
umm this isn't familiar to you? dude, millions of ppl read a freakin' book almost exactly like this article every day of their lives. they literally worship it! if you haven't caught on, yes, i'm talking about the bible. they both talk of this almighty being in human form who must die to save his ppl but will come back, yet so far never has! right?
plus both groups of ppl (nazis and christians) make a living off of forcing their beliefs on others, and telling others who has a right to live happily and who must burn. both are organized faiths and the leaders of both are literally worshiped. both have a sacred book to which the ppl turn for guidance (the bible and mein kampf).
no offense to christians or to germans but in retrospect, the two groups are exactly alike. if this doesn't scare you then keep voting republican, keep donating buttloads of money to christian charities, keep on preparing for a "heaven" that just isn't there.
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
Jim Dunlop, Dava, First Act Picks
Quote by SaiNt adEL #13
umm this isn't familiar to you? dude, millions of ppl read a freakin' book almost exactly like this article every day of their lives. they literally worship it! if you haven't caught on, yes, i'm talking about the bible. they both talk of this almighty being in human form who must die to save his ppl but will come back, yet so far never has! right?
plus both groups of ppl (nazis and christians) make a living off of forcing their beliefs on others, and telling others who has a right to live happily and who must burn. both are organized faiths and the leaders of both are literally worshiped. both have a sacred book to which the ppl turn for guidance (the bible and mein kampf).
no offense to christians or to germans but in retrospect, the two groups are exactly alike. if this doesn't scare you then keep voting republican, keep donating buttloads of money to christian charities, keep on preparing for a "heaven" that just isn't there.

Cool commentary, bro
Quote by Fiire

So THERE he was.

Ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuU5kyFIApA
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Last edited by GNiCk89 at Sep 28, 2009,
Quote by goest
Cool commentary, bro

thx. i been rantin to ppl about this for years, but nobody ever listens.
just btw guys, i'm not saying christianity is definitely wrong. (i'm agnostic and proud to admit that i'm ingorant about the after-life) i'm just pointing out the many similarities between jesus and hitler. don't believe me? compare the bible and mein kampf word-for-word
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
Jim Dunlop, Dava, First Act Picks
Quote by SaiNt adEL #13
just btw guys, i'm not saying christianity is definitely wrong. (i'm agnostic and proud to admit that i'm ingorant about the after-life) i'm just pointing out the many similarities between jesus and hitler. don't believe me? compare the bible and mein kampf word-for-word

Go to the religion thread and spew your bull****. nobody cares about your beleifs and your not the first person on UG to call out christianity.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by SaiNt adEL #13
Mein Kampf isn't a sacred book, you putz.

Also, Nazi =/= Germans
Quote by SaiNt adEL #13

Soooo Hitler plagiarized the bible? What an asshole.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
It's true. Lamb of God saw him when they were touring in Europe.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by SaiNt adEL #13

You can't honestly make such stupid comparisons
Anyways even if that was true the army is just going to try stop it before it happens.
Quote by p o e
I sent my mom to GC once to get me some picks, and she came back with a pickguard for a Tele. I don't even have a Tele!