I can get one for $30 off craigslist. How do they compare to Vox's and Dunlop's? I don't really like the idea of the switch not being under the pedal. And I saw somewhere that when it's off it automatically acts as a volume pedal or something?
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Note: There is also a GCB95 crybaby for $30 would that be better? I forgot to say I play mostly 60s-70s classic rock hard rock and blues
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
i have one right now that i got off of craigslist for 25 bucks. it aint bad but it aint good by anymeans, if you play anything with rock amounts of gain it just sucks, the high end on the wah is way off from smooth, its tiny and gritty on top. the bottom is under definded so it sounds like the neck pickup. just my opinion, i would not get another but for the price and a cheap wah to play around with once in a while its worth not selling and keeping. built like a tank.
So you are saying that I should not buy it for $30?
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Also, How are the Morley Classic Wah's?? Same problem? There is one on craigslist for $40. Worth it?
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
it will be fine for you if your not recording it for a major record label, its just not that great or versatile of a wah sound, but its fine if you just want a wah to mess around with.
Quote by Polystant
Also, How are the Morley Classic Wah's?? Same problem? There is one on craigslist for $40. Worth it?

sorry never had one of those.
only two wahs ive played or owned was a dimebag wah a couple years ago, and this morley pro series.

for $30, for some wah fun time its worth it to me. but i would not buy it twice, you will hear its nothing special but its a wah pedal!! yea!!
Am i better off saving up for a VOX V847 or a Dunlop Cryababy GCB95?
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
id try the morley out, at the worst you could sell it back on CL for $30 easy.
just take good pictures of it and style up the description if you dont like it.
are you using it for high gain stuff?
for cleans it sound awesome to me, has that funky style.
for lead solos its good if you keep the dial down in the sweep amount., otherwise it does what i dont like, makes the top end kinda gritty.
Quote by Polystant
Note: There is also a GCB95 crybaby for $30 would that be better? I forgot to say I play mostly 60s-70s classic rock hard rock and blues

The Crybaby would be great and from the Morleys I've tried they're decent, IMHO go for the Crybaby, but make sure you try both models out at a respectable dealer to see which one you like better before you buy them of CL.
Ok. The crybaby is sadly no longer avaliable or I would have snatched it up. I will be using it mostly for medium gain situations or maybe a little fuzz. Think Hendrix Clapton, but also some Frusciante and some Neil Zaza/ Steve Vai. What are the main differences between the Morley PWA Pro and the Classic? Which am I better off with?
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Are the morley pedals like limp? i don't really know how to explain in but like the Vox's stay in the same place when you take your foot off. I saw a demo on youtube and it was just like fell back to some position when he took his foot off. Could have been broken or i could be stupid.

Also, Reply to ^^^^^

Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Thanks for responses. Anybody else?
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy