and that should be enough for you =P

but im looking for a amp where i could get a sound like
The Fall of Troy
Protest the Hero
The Number 12 Looks Like You
Bring Me the Horizon

im going to say probably in the 100-500 range
probably not more than 75 watts
and i do know all those bands have a pretty unique/diffrend sound from each other
Eh, I prefer the Spider Valve to the Vypyr Tube. Try both out and see which one you like.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
i thought modeling amps where bad? because thats why everyone was saying about my Line 6 spider III
Quote by demonsage
i thought modeling amps where bad? because thats why everyone was saying about my Line 6 spider III

Modelling amps aren't bad at all. That's like saying that tube amps are bad. With any kind of amp, there will be good ones and bad ones. Your Spider III is a bad modelling amp, but amps like the Spider Valve, Peavey Vypyr Tube, Line 6 Flextone, Line 6 Vetta, and various modelling preamps are great. They allow you to get a large variety of tones that are pretty close to the original, but at a lower price than buying lots of amps.

Since you need a variety of tones, I would go with a modelling amp. The best ones in your price range new are the Line 6 Spider Valve and the Peavey Vypyr Tube. I think that the SV is better, and it also happens to be cheaper. Try it out, decide for yourself.

Another brand to look into is Bugera, specifically the 333XL. You'll be able to get some great tones from it, and it's not a modeller. However, its reliability isn't so great.
Quote by sg4ever

Quote by CullenT

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
You may be able to find a used Peavey 5150, otherwise, look for:
Peavey Vypyr tube
B-52 AT112
Blackstar HT5 w/ OD
Bugera 333XL, or 6260
Line 6 Spider Valve/Flextone
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!
Last edited by TheSlashman at Oct 1, 2009,
Quote by TheSlashman
You may be able to find a used Peavey 5150, otherwise, look for:
Peavey Vypyr tube
B-52 AT112
Blackstar HT5 w/ OD
(all I can think of atm)

Why does nobody give the Spider Valve any credit around here? It's way better than the regular Spiders, and probably better than the Vypyr Tube. Having tried both, I'd go with the SV before the VT.
Quote by sg4ever

Quote by CullenT

Quote by AcousticMirror

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Not modelling amps are bad, Spiders are bad.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by ibz_bucket
Why does nobody give the Spider Valve any credit around here? It's way better than the regular Spiders, and probably better than the Vypyr Tube. Having tried both, I'd go with the SV before the VT.

I seemed to like the VT more but the SV is still a nice amp, but everyone has their own opinions.

And I didnt include it in my post just cause I forgot about it when I was typing, and have since edited it in
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!
Quote by JesusCrisp
Not modelling amps are bad, Spiders are bad.

Nothing is wrong with the spider valve it is a brilliant amp and if it wasnt for i didnt need the sounds on it i would've got one of them

Spider iii > Spider vi > Spider Valve > Vetta/Flextone, w/e
Gear:
LTD Viper-50
LTD V-250
Line 6 Spider iii 15
Randall RX120R
Boss ME-50
thanks for all the feedback and i guess a crappy modeling amp vs a good one will make a big diffrence just like tube amps