I believe we were aware of that.
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
Good.

That damn rodent deserves some whole grain after all the shit he's had to deal with.

I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
It's named after him after all, the dude deserves at least one bite, once....

EDIT: Once he got a taste, he couldn't stop, i.e. cannibalism, The Pit, etc.
Last edited by thewho65 at Sep 28, 2009,
Oh my God. It's beautiful *tears*
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Why was he floating with balloons full of air?
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by RU Experienced?
That was a major disappointment, I must say.

Not for the rabbit, you negative nancy.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Wow, I didn't realize Trix was that old...I though it came out of the 90's.
Nope, no sig here.
That's where it began. The rabbit's long downward spiral of addiction. Also, has anyone noticed that they say trix are for kids? It's funny if you take it out of context.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I always found the parallel between the rabbit and the Coco puffs bird interesting.

We've got the rabbit, who is desperate for his next fix, and the bird, who is trying to escape his past of addiction, but always succumbs to his old habits. I feel that both characters are simply stages of the same person's life.
Quote by Wulphy
Not for the rabbit, you negative nancy.

He only got one measly bite though and he wasn't even particularly deceptive or clever.

Though to be fair, he'll be enjoying those trix a couple more times - rabbits metabolisms are so fast they don't absorb all the nutrients the first time their food passes through their digestive system so they eat their own feces a couple times to solve that problem.
Quote by RU Experienced?
He only got one measly bite though and he wasn't even particularly deceptive or clever.

Though to be fair, he'll be enjoying those trix a couple more times - rabbits metabolisms are so fast they don't absorb all the nutrients the first time their food passes through their digestive system so they eat their own feces a couple times to solve that problem.

Oh, so that's why it looks like cereal when it comes out?
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by bendystraw
I always found the parallel between the rabbit and the Coco puffs bird interesting.

We've got the rabbit, who is desperate for his next fix, and the bird, who is trying to escape his past of addiction, but always succumbs to his old habits. I feel that both characters are simply stages of the same person's life.

Wow, I never noticed that. Who knew that cereal commercials are allegorical to drug abuse.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by bendystraw

Indeed. This "General Mills" character appears to have led a shattered life after the Great Cereal War of 1959.