I am currently watching his program. I occasionally watch his program, and today I am. I find him very likable. I am a HUGE liberal, but I like to watch his show, because although he is a bit right leaning, he is always fair and respectful to his guests, and as although[as I said before] he is right leaning, he is very independent to the point where I'm not sure where he stands on certain issues.

He is occasionally smug on his show, but that's to be expected. I've already stated that I think he is independent in his belief. Note that a lot of politicians claim they are independent and bipartisan, however Lou Dobbs is the only self professed independent that I believe. [Besides my mother]

Link to his website http://loudobbs.tv.cnn.com/
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
I don't like him, he's the only newscaster than I call by first name in a sneering manner.

EDIT: Unlike Rick Sanchez, who's willing to tazer himself for the news.
Quote by thewho65
I don't like him, he's the only newscaster than I call by first name in a sneering manner.

EDIT: Unlike Rick Sanchez, who's willing to tazer himself for the news.

LOL I remember that
He's no good to me dead-Boba Fett
people choose the hosts that reflect their opinions the most, for example, I'm sarcastic, and liberal, and therefore look to Jon Stewart,

you know what I'm saying, hardcore conservatives/ pompous windbags would watch O'reilly and his fox brethren, Liberals/ PETA members tend to look to MSNBC, and CNN is more of a middle ground
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.