I know I have horrible drawing skills, but do you think this would look good once it was done? Ammonia is the name of the band, and Testimonial is the album name.
**** yeah fish eating fish is br00tal.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
If you do decide to use this, use this version of it so people don't think it's supposed to be serious.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Keep it just like this, notepaper and all.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
oh, I get it! ammonia is the chemical that fish use to expel their nitrogenous waste! ya know, they can use a more efficient system despite its toxicity because they have plenty of water to flush it out with, while we use Urea that is less toxic but still is to some degree, and reptiles and birds use Uric acid because they have very limited access to water.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Last edited by Salute to Jaco at Sep 28, 2009,
Quote by Saf1

LOVE IT. MORE OF YOUR COVERS

HES CLAPPING IN SYNC TO D'YE MAKER!!!

it looks good to me but i have terrible taste

I want to hear delaneys opinion on this...
Oh, I like it herpes. I mean herby.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption
Oh, I like it herpes. I mean herby.
Sir, I will slap you in the face with my penis. Your move.
It has potential. If it were properly drawn and colored, instead of being a rough pencil sketch, it could be really cool.
Idea i just had, idk if it's any good at all, but, have the fish eating the fish as a a tattoo on someones arm. I just reckon that'd look pretty cool lol