I don't friggin' blame him. Dana White was being a dick, scheduling fights for him on short notice, basically telling him what to say during press confrences, and interviews. I don't agree with Rampage retiring, he could just go to another organization, like Strikeforce.
Where's your source for..

scheduling him for short notice fights?

Telling him what to say during press conferences and interviews?

???
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
He'll be back. He's gonna have lots of probation fees.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I'm glad he's gone. He was trying to turn the UFC into WWE with his attitude, his stupid belt that scrolled the word "Rampage", and just how he presented himself. I won't miss him a bit.
my friend met Dana White and thought he was the biggest douce bag of all time.

from what i've seen on the Ultimate Fighter, he is a douche who tries to act really tough.

i never met him so i can't say if he's a douche or not, but from what i've heard from a friend and seen on tv, he's a douche. Rampage was like the coolest dude on the Ultimate Fighter.
Good. **** Dana White, the guy is a money-grabbing manipulating son of a bitch. I would secretly be happy if the UFC folded just so White could eat **** and weep.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Let's turn this thread in a different direction....

Machida vs. Shogun

Place yer bets
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I love Machida but I'd like to see him lose so I can make sure he's still human.

If anyone can pull it off, it's Shogun.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Quote by Ace88
Good. **** Dana White, the guy is a money-grabbing manipulating son of a bitch. I would secretly be happy if the UFC folded just so White could eat **** and weep.

Flame Much?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I love Rampage.

I wish him to best of luck in whatev he does (Which apparently is the new A-Team movie?)
Quote by GNiCk89
I love Machida but I'd like to see him lose so I can make sure he's still human.

If anyone can pull it off, it's Shogun.

I like Shogun too, but it's definitely not Machida's time to lose. We're in the Machida era now, I think he'll be champ for at least a few more defenses.
TS:

He's going to get into an acting career for awhile.
He's not "retiring" as you may think or have seen.
He's simply taking a break to pursue a different road he wants to go down.
He'll DEFNIATELY be back.

My sources are win.

Quote by GNiCk89
Let's turn this thread in a different direction....

Machida vs. Shogun

Place yer bets

I'll bet you my ESP LTD Alexi Limited edition guitar that Machida's gonna spank him.

Lyoto Machida = Anderson Silva of 205/light heavyweight.

Them two fighting?

Unstoppable force meeting an unmovable wall.

EDIT: Oh, and Shogun won't be the guy to do it. Not even close.

The only two I believe could actually have a CHANCE at beating him are Iceman and Rampage.
Oh ****.
They're both gone (for now).

Time for a new TUF made for light heavyweight
Last edited by MrDURPEEDURP at Sep 29, 2009,
Machida, hands down. Dont get me wrong Shogun's a beast but Lyoto's a DRAGON!
hi everybody

Hookers do not like to snuggle
- Zach Galifinakis
i dont know if i should hate or love rampage... i mean of course this is a douchbaggy thing to do betraying the fans of a potentially great fight with rashad, but hes one of the funniest guys on earth and i love to see him fight. and yeah dont be so sure machidas gonna get the win over shogun.. injury free full form shogun is one of the most dangerous guys on earth, when he was in pride he was like anderson silva is now.. an unbeatable monster.
Quote by Pretty PinkPony
Machida, hands down. Dont get me wrong Shogun's a beast but Lyoto's a DRAGON!

He also has blood of a samurai (literally machida's are samurai's)
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I've decided that Paul Gilbert's hands have no method of communication with his brain. they exist as separate sentient beings each with an IQ of 400.
Quote by Niewsk
I'm glad he's gone. He was trying to turn the UFC into WWE with his attitude, his stupid belt that scrolled the word "Rampage", and just how he presented himself. I won't miss him a bit.

+1

The UFC is turning into the big fancy machine with drama and flash that it was originally trying to get away from. It was best when it was just a bunch of fairly unknown yet amazing fighters fighting, not some overly advertised piece of trash disguised as a class MMA organization. Rampage just helped fuel that with his flashyness
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Haggard13
+1

The UFC is turning into the big fancy machine with drama and flash that it was originally trying to get away from. It was best when it was just a bunch of fairly unknown yet amazing fighters fighting, not some overly advertised piece of trash disguised as a class MMA organization. Rampage just helped fuel that with his flashyness

Fail ?

UFC has been doing pre-fight interviews, trash talk, and all the works almost as long as it's been around.
Your reasoning is questionable.
Actually, no it isn't.
Your reasoning is fail.

Especially when Tank Abbot, Tito Ortiz, and Chuck Liddell (three of the earliest fighters in UFC) all had a MUCH bigger flare and awe with their showing off and big mouths that is ever so common in WWE.
Are you seriously saying that its JUST becoming similar to it now?

Think of it like a school yard fight that was planned at beginning of school to take place after school.
There's a lot of talk, the two participants talk a whole lot of shit, and then the time comes and the fights real.

It's just that, with extremely seasoned and professionally trained fighters who have every right to say they're gonna shove their foot up the other guys asshole til it comes out of their face.

WWE is preplanned, fake, fail.
UFC is contracted, real, win.

tvym girl.

Quote by lookitsjoshh
fedor>all

+5

but its pointless cause he's a pride fighter in heavyweight; he's a biggg boy.
if he went to UFC and somehow raped his body to get to 205, he'd piss hell over
Machida.