I ordered my Washburn saturday and got shipping confirmation today at around 2:30 and got all psyched, but then i got a personal email from the guitar store at 4:30 saying that when he went to ship the guitar, he noticed a flaw he found unacceptable, so he decided not to ship but will ship a WI26 he'll be getting in a new shipment this week, along with a discount for the inconvenience...

oh well..can't argue with a discount off an already $220

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Where did you buy from? I usually order from Musiciansfriend and they just ship stuff new in box so noone really inspects it, but if there are issues they'll definitely work with you to replace and give you a discount for inconvenience.
Well it was off ebay from a mom n pop shop in Michigan. They were rated highly positive. Although im note sure what the flaw was, i did notice in the pics on the ad when it wa son ebay that on the back of the headstock the Buzz Feiten logo was missing. So he may have noticed and sai "Ooo this doesn't look good"

but anyways, he responded right away and told me there'd be some compensation or a full refund

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Last edited by jcp42877 at Sep 28, 2009,
Well hope it works out for you. I'm skeptical of ebay, but I know a guy who bought a $5000 59 Reissue Les Paul off Ebay. That takes some major cahunas, and money to blow.
Quote by GuitarDTO
Well hope it works out for you. I'm skeptical of ebay, but I know a guy who bought a $5000 59 Reissue Les Paul off Ebay. That takes some major cahunas, and money to blow.

haha, oh ya man! I've actually ordered a Hellraiser & Epi LP Custom Limited Midnight Edition off ebay and both came in nice and smooth

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables