Anyone know what key the pre-recorded tracks are in on the Boss RC-2 Loop Station. I'm not advanced enough yet to p[ick them out by ear.

Thanks
MY GEAR-
Dean: Performer E (accoustic/electric)
Ibanez: GRX20 (electric)
Takamine: Jasmine (accoustic)
Crate: V33-212 (amp)
Boss: RC-2 (loop station)
Behringer: X V-amp (Multi Effects Pedal)
You could just try a few chords and see which ones go to each track.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Thanks, but does anyone know for sure what keys tahey are in?
MY GEAR-
If something is on there , it's probably just for demonstration purposes - or if you bought it used, the previous owner didn't clear the track.

In any case, just delete whatever is on there and be done with it. Record something new (from your guitar, iPod or CD) and use that.
Quote by 667
If something is on there , it's probably just for demonstration purposes - or if you bought it used, the previous owner didn't clear the track.

In any case, just delete whatever is on there and be done with it. Record something new (from your guitar, iPod or CD) and use that.

Ya, mine came empty IIRC. I don't remember any pre-programmed tracks on there. But if there are some on there the best way to find a key (IMO at least) is to just play single notes and see which ones the tune seems to be resolving to. So play A then B then C then D etc. Until one of them seems to just settle right into the tune properly. Sometimes this will be a 5th or something like that, though so keep trying until one really just blends in perfectly.

Theory buffs are going to crucify me for this...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
i have a boss rc-2 and i dont really remember there being any tracks pre recorded, maybe you got it used? regardless i think you should just record your own tracks its better that way

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

It was brand new and they were already on there. It's only in like the last 3 spots on the dial. Thanks for all of the help, I'll just load new ones on it.
MY GEAR-