Page 1 of 2
I think if there's a discussion on the most overrated comedian, Dane Cook's name will be mentioned the most here. I personally don't think he sucks, but he isn't the best or as good as Patton Oswalt or Demetri Martin. I would say Carlos Mencia, but it seems like he has declined in popularity. But right now I just do NOT understand the appeal of Lisa Lampanelli.

She has got to be the most overrated comedian I've ever seen. "Hey you wanna get a laugh? Talk about giving a black dude a blowjob for an hour."

Anyways, what do you guys think of her? Haven't seen her? Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTfuS8JKDuk
Your sig seriously made me
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
I agree. NExt most is in fact Carlos Mencia though.

The best are Demetri Martin and Mitch Hedberg.
Denis Leary FTW.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Dane Cook sucks. Running around while yelling and cursing doesn't make you funny. The only reason he's famous is because he's not totally ugly like most other comedians. Being a joke thief doesn't really help his argument either.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
He does what a comedian is supposed to do. make me lol.

He's not the best but he's damn good.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I find Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook hilarious.

But I agree with you, Lisa Lampanelli isn't funny in the least bit, she just makes cock jokes for an hour.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 28, 2009,
Seems like the world of today's generic comedy, although it isn't hard when you're entertaining a crowd with an average IQ of 25.

In other words, I completely agree with what you're saying.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Hey mannn I jus recycle jokes with a mexican accent mannnnn!!! my dick don't work mannnnnn!!

Anyways, Jim Gaffigan is my favorite comedian. Dane Cook can be funny sometimes if it's the first time you've heard his material, but he's severely overrated.
zach galifianakis is the best comic i've ever seen, i think why people find dane cook funny is because of his delivery
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Last edited by bellamy_morello at Sep 28, 2009,
Dane Cook is neither as bad or as good as people claim he is.

I dunno why he is so polarizing.

He's just a mediocre comedian capable of getting the occasional lul.
I think Dane Cook is hilarious.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by bellamy_morello
zach galifianakis is the best comic i've ever seen and i knew about him before the hangover came out

So what? Are you better than most people since you knew about a comic before he was in a movie?
Best is all opinion. I personally find Carlos Mencia far more funnier than Demetri Martin.
Quote by BurningStarlV
Hey mannn I jus recycle jokes with a mexican accent mannnnn!!! my dick don't work mannnnnn!!

Anyways, Jim Gaffigan is my favorite comedian. Dane Cook can be funny sometimes if it's the first time you've heard his material, but he's severely overrated.

South Park and Jim Gaffigan FTW.
Quote by due 07
I agree. NExt most is in fact Carlos Mencia though.

The best are Demetri Martin and Mitch Hedberg.

Maybe because he ripped off Hedberg's style
Quote by inhatredofme

U srs?

Mai gawd, I think u srs!
Quote by due 07
So what? Are you better than most people since you knew about a comic before he was in a movie?

no... i was just sayin... ah forget it
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by bellamy_morello
zach galifianakis is the best comic i've ever seen and i knew about him before the hangover came out

Here have a pedestal so you can be on moral high ground, above the rest of us who watched hangover and thought it was funny.

Quote by inhatredofme
Nah, although a lot of it is one liners, Demetri's comedy isn't nearly as stoner-ish as Hedberg.
Quote by due 07

yeah, come on man. that doesnt make you cool or anything. he was in out cold 8 years ago, and he was hilarious in that. not to mention, hes been in other movies too.
Quote by st.stephen
Here have a pedestal so you can be on moral high ground, above the rest of us who watched hangover and thought it was funny.

i liked the hangover, and to make sure i dont get flamed i changed my first post, i didnt want to make it seem like i was better than anyone
Quote by bellamy_morello
i liked the hangover, and to make sure i dont get flamed i changed my first post, i didnt want to make it seem like i was better than anyone

Sorry I saw the guy ragging on you and realized I was beating a dead horse, but I'd already uploaded the pic to imageshack so I figured what the hell. No hard feelings I hope
Quote by lucertia.
I dont know who any of the people you mentioned are.

you are wasting your life if you've never heard of Patton Oswalt. look up Werewolves and Lollipops part 1 on Youtube. the whole thing is up there. it's amazing
Quote by st.stephen
Sorry I saw the guy ragging on you and realized I was beating a dead horse, but I'd already uploaded the pic to imageshack so I figured what the hell. No hard feelings I hope

no worries, i realized that my first post sounded pretentious so i changed it
Quote by InvaderTSN
Lisa Lampenelli is one of the worst comedians in existance. I would rather claw out my eyes than watch another one of her specials.

i thought she was pretty funny at the Larry The Cable Guy roast. her joke about him beating his "git-r-done" line so bad that it was now dating chris brown was funny as hell.

the undisputed roast champion is Greg Giraldo however. i have yet to see someone top him.

i don't know why they keep inviting Andy Dick back. that creepy little bastard hasn't been funny once. Tom Arnold got more laughs than him
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Sep 28, 2009,
Quote by The Madcap
Anyways, what do you guys think of her? Haven't seen her? Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTfuS8JKDuk
ew. seriously not funny.

This chick is funnier
(and quite bangable)

Clickable ^
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
ew. seriously not funny.

This chick is funnier
(and quite bangable)

Clickable ^

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
ew. seriously not funny.

This chick is funnier
(and quite bangable)

Clickable ^

THANK YOU!!

i have been trying to remember her name for like 7 months.
I enjoy Lisa Lampanelli's humour, that's about it.

Listen to this..from a comedian off Just for Laughs,

"So a roastbeef sandwich walks into a bar, the bartender says 'Get out, we don't serve food in here"
Never heard of her. Dane Cook still sucks

Edit, and she totally stole that joke from Eddie Murphy when he actually did standup.
Page 1 of 2