endured the crap you have given them even if you've given them hell at times and vice versa,can you call them a"true"friend?
What exactly is a "true friend", anyways?

It is a rumor made up by people who like to simplify things.
A true friend is someone who cares for you. No matter how gay that sounds, but seriously, that's how I define a real friend.
Quote by due 07

That;s what i'm saying.But i know one person who has been like this to me.and i'm confused as to why...
Quote by due 07

WHAT IS MAN? NOTHING BUT A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by joshua122593
A true friend is someone who cares for you. No matter how gay that sounds, but seriously, that's how I define a real friend.

what hurts me is you don't know if they"truly"care for you.Or if they have a motive...
If that isn't, what is?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by euforya818
what hurts me is you don't know if they"truly"care for you.Or if they have a motive...

Everyone if a true friend to some extent.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Hey, that was uncalled for.

maybe it was,i apoligize,but i meant it to be a serious thread because of a situation i'm in right now,and it's frustrating.....i know it's just a guitar forum,but sometimes you just need people to vent to ..
I'm know I'm a heartless bastard, but my friends get one and only one shot with me. If they **** that up by being a dickhead, the friendship is over and they don't exist to me. There are many people in the world who's existence I wont acknowledge. Like I said...I have no heart.
ITT: TS has a friend who doesn't think of him as a true friend.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)