Hello!

I'm a few days away from the the end of my holidays from school and i'm looking for an audio interface.

It's come down to two:

Alesis io|26
M-Audio Fast Track Ultra

I want the Alesis because it is so much more useful to me, I can only get it at a reasonable price overseas (i.e. USA). Otherwise, I could lay my hands on the FTU right away in the city.

So what would you do?Wait the two weeks shipping on the 'better one' or get the one that minimally fits your needs, while you still have the holidays to play with it.
gear.

guitbox---->stompbox---->ampbox---->cabbox
Get the one that fits your needs, that way you wont feel the urge to upgrade it so soon
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by XmaximX
Hello!

I'm a few days away from the the end of my holidays from school and i'm looking for an audio interface.

It's come down to two:

Alesis io|26
M-Audio Fast Track Ultra

I want the Alesis because it is so much more useful to me, I can only get it at a reasonable price overseas (i.e. USA). Otherwise, I could lay my hands on the FTU right away in the city.

So what would you do?Wait the two weeks shipping on the 'better one' or get the one that minimally fits your needs, while you still have the holidays to play with it.

get the alesis. i have the fast track ultra and its pretty good, its jsut a lot of comps have issues with it, including mine. i need to disable the internet or else ill hear pops in my music. also alesis io/26 is firewire which is better then usb 2.0. i fully recommend the alesis.