Never much thought goes into being right or wrong the days have turned away from me and the chinchilla wrapped around my arm won't let me eat anymore
if I didn't tell you then I didn't tell anybody I and I saw that yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away but nothing is final because it seems all the while I jump through hoolahoops in the Krusty Krab eating rice crackers with nothing to drink

and if I were to tell you about my misadventures with the coon and my hair in the shower then you might understand me and nothing about me running for 48 hours in 2 days at 9km/lightyear the Outside Space is How High I can go man

failing outside nothingness proving how sane I'm not but the seven levels won't accept the brain tainted with insane objectives with insane people with insane things for insane things
and when life turns into a waterfall then Zack makes moustaches out of tape for a wallfolk and while the black cloud is gone the white ones start coming back with a tint of pink or maybe a hothead is going to explode like a dinosaur in water

and every thing happens for a Reason Kenneth HOTZ but even when it doesn't it still happens in the dimensions that only exists if you let it in the brain which travels from thought down your back up your chest across your arms through your hair past your legs around your mound and it's really dumb DON'T YOU KNOW

I didn't use proper grammar because I feel that it would ruin the feel of whatever I wrote which was nothing needs to make sense. There are a few lyrics in this and try to figure them out if you want. This is exactly how I wrote it on my piece of paper except there are no "paragraphs". I only made those so you wouldn't complain about a wall of text.
Lay off the glue.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Z0S07657
Never much thought goes into being right or wrong the days have turned away from me and the chinchilla wrapped around my arm won't let me eat anymore
if I didn't tell you then I didn't tell anybody I and I saw that yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away but nothing is final because it seems all the while I jump through hoolahoops in the Krusty Krab eating rice crackers with nothing to drink

and if I were to tell you about my misadventures with the coon ..!

Suspect drugs bro.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Word, what the **** are you babbling about?

I'm not high enough for this ****.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
and....what is the reaction you want?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Hey did you check out Rockanagan?

Nahh, there are a bunch of shows that I wish I had gone to but I didn't and I don't know why.
can i get a tl;dr please?
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
can i get a tl;dr please?

"tl;dr: I tripped out on glue in art class and happened to have a pen in my hand"
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
needs moar acid and salvia mixed together.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all