I have a quick question, does anyone (metalheads probably will know best) know how to get jeans tucked inside (hitop) sneakers so they won't come out? Thanks. (If this is the wrong forum don't correct me.)
Just remove your jeans completely, people will smile at you.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Cianyx
What do metalheads know about fashion?

The darker the better?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Metal heads in hi-tops??? I really don't think I've ever seen that, scene kids and people that listen to metal-core yeah but proper metal heads? but yeah just skinny jeans
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
Quote by Takeover
I have a quick question, does anyone (metalheads probably will know best) know how to get jeans tucked inside (hitop) sneakers so they won't come out? Thanks. (If this is the wrong forum don't correct me.)

What? Metalhead + jeans + tucked in sneakers? Doesn't sound like a metalhead to me.
Quote by KreatorRage
What? Metalhead + jeans + tucked in sneakers? Doesn't sound like a metalhead to me.

Where have you been forever.
yeah idk if you're thinking about the same metalheads we're all thinking about but yeah just skinny jeans
just dont wear the stupid electric blue or green jeans
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
i wear nice coats with dark angel, megadeth, children of bodom; ect patches. be a proper metal head.
Well, I use to tie them. It doesn't work for me to just tuck them inside the sneakers, because they get out all the time.
if by hi-tops you mean boots, then just wear skinny jeans.

if by hi-tops you mean converse, just...no.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Sep 29, 2009,