Page 1 of 2
Ive a feeling these guys will go down very well here. Kickass black metal in the style of old Absu, Root, touches of Varathron in there too... full-length out now on AJNA and it absolutely slays.

www.myspace.com/theweaponchakra
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Wierd isn't really the word I'd use to describe them but I listened to their EP a while ago and it was excellent. Will check out their full length. More people need to know about this band.
Sounds good. Not sure I'd call it black though. Sounds pretty heavily thrash-influenced to me.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Weapon is pretty good. i like their style. i give them a rare 5/5. they got some good potential
Edmonton, that's sweet. They live relatively near me.

So far i'm liking those vocals. The riffs are pretty heavy, the vocals are my favourite part of this band by far.

Cool stuff!
Varathron the greek? bad ass; will check it out haha
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at Sep 30, 2009,
Got a nice production too, very clear but heavy....this band has been annoying my neighbours non-stop the last few days!
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Really cool band, was looking forward to seeing them at Harvesting Hell, before that flopped on its belly and became 18+ about a week before the show.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
LOL PWNT. I can go!

Well, I could have. I have no ride...otherwise, this would totally be a IN YOUR FACE comment.

Now I just look sad
Quote by severed-metal
LOL PWNT. I can go!

Well, I could have. I have no ride...otherwise, this would totally be a IN YOUR FACE comment.

Now I just look sad

Be a kvlt metal hessian and walk.
Right, i'm off to ride the wings of pestilence with Dawn. My spam meter is filling and about explode.

Have a black winter day.
****, my band was gonna open for these guys before i broke my hand. I`m not huge on them but apparently the demos were great.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I just got Drakonian Paradigm in the mail today. Great stuff!!!! Not what I was expecting at all. I was surprised at the level of musicianship upon first listening.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
God damn, this band is just so good. I listened to them a long while back, and didn't like them too much...But listening again, it's just so worth it.
If anyone would be down to pm me a link to the "Within The Flesh Of The Satanist" demo i would love them forever!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

New album art. Cant wait!!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Had the album on repeat last week, one of the better black metal bands to come to my attention recently.

That new album art is pretty awesome too.
Quote by Stranglehold

New album art. Cant wait!!

For Weapon:

Full Lengths > Demos

But by god you cannot contain my excitement right now. Well, you might, if you had some device to contain excitement, but let's not get into that right now. I'm going to be spinning Drakonian Paradigm right now.
Nice, highly looking forward to that new album.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
New track is deadly...give it a lash on the myspace!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Holy shit, that new track is good. Got a nice groove to it.

sounds like the new one may top the debut if that tracks anything to go by.
Holy focking christ cakes.

This is fierce. God damn, I am buying this the second it hits the shelf.
Anyone else get an early Watain vibe off it?
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Page 1 of 2