Got my first proper amp last week & finally got chance to put some pictures today.
It's a Blackstar Series One 45, got it from a place called Rich Tone music in Chesterfield for £899.00, I tried a couple of other amps out that sounded as good as this but none of them were anywhere near as versatile as this.
4 channels & using the DPR & ISF controls I can get big bright clean tones, smooth creamy Vox tones, classic Plexi tones & turn the power to 4.5W & get Angus style valve crunch. It can also get some really good Metal tones, but if you play only Metal you may need a OD pedal or Distortion pedal to get more into the Metal tones.
The build quality is also very good, these things are made in Korea but it is built like a brick sh*thouse & everything has been finished to a very high standard.
Comes with a footswitch which is good & with the DPR taking from 45W to 4.5W I can use it at home without annoying next door & use it for jamming/gigging...........
Attachments:
DSC05468SMALL.jpg
DSC05471SMALL.jpg
DSC05473SMALL.jpg
DSC05472small.jpg
Awesome!!!!! I might have to get one of these. Happy NAD!!!

Edit: Variable power is the ****. That's what I need.
Last edited by hsteve3 at Sep 29, 2009,
I've never seen a Blackstar Series One NAD before.

HNAD!
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Very nice!!
Quote by mmjohn
Very nice!!

^ +10
Ibanez RG1570 (06) LTD Truckster (07) Fender USA Standard Strat (97) Blackstar HT5s ,TC Polytune, SHO Clone, Russian Muff pi, EHX Small Clone, MXR Carbon Copy, Marshall Reflector, MXR 10 Band EQ
HNAD! I love the series one, it's my amp of choice for testing **** out at my local store
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Damn, I wanted to do the first Blackstar Series One NAD.

Could you do some sound clips?

HNAD!
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
HNAD!
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
Cheers guys, big thanks to jhachey22 for puting the pics on (how did you do that, I tried & failed). Jesuscrisp I'm surprised I'm the first these things are great, get yours on here, can't do any clips I'm afraid.
Awesome HNAD
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
Quote by benk1
Cheers guys, big thanks to jhachey22 for puting the pics on (how did you do that, I tried & failed). Jesuscrisp I'm surprised I'm the first these things are great, get yours on here, can't do any clips I'm afraid.

1) right click the picture
2) select "Copy image Location"
3) paste it between (Invalid img)
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by benk1

They aren't well-known enough on this forum I guess.
I'll get a Series One 100 as soon as I can (besides I find something better, though I don't that will happen), might take some months though.

Have fun with your new amp!
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Nice, dude! I'm dying to get my hands on one of the Series One amps but Blackstar isn't available in Canada.

Edit: What kind of speakers is the amp equipped with?
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Last edited by ch0 at Sep 29, 2009,
ch0 the amp is fitted with two Celestion custom designed G12-NV70 neodymium speakers.
I was wondering if you can plug headphones into the speaker emulated 1/4" output at the back, like on the HT5?
Quote by ch0
Nice, dude! I'm dying to get my hands on one of the Series One amps but Blackstar isn't available in Canada.
*Looks at sig*
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by LouieTM
I was wondering if you can plug headphones into the speaker emulated 1/4" output at the back, like on the HT5?

You bumped this guys NAD thread to ask that? Maybe ask in the Official Blackstar thread we have

or read - like in here:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Blackstar-HT-Series-HT-5C-5W-1x10-Tube-Guitar-Combo-Amp-105154413-i1434794.gc

ILiKePiNeAppLeS - This thread is a month old so maybe ch0 got one since that time

TS: Congrats on amp.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
You bumped this guys NAD thread to ask that?

yeah, I did. so what? I asked the guy who owns the amp a question.

Maybe ask in the Official Blackstar thread we have

show me where

like that's like a completely like different amp. I was asking the guy about his S1-45, not the HT-5 (which I already own, btw).

Next time you try being a smartass, make sure you're smart too, not just an ass.
Quote by LouieTM

Yes you can. If you are in standby mode then you can use emulated output without loudspeakers.