surely someone here has had a better exp. with them than Ive had. i ordered a pair of hihats and a hihat stand on the 9/7 this year, and as of today i have received ONE hihat cymbal. the hihat stand apparently stopped existing even thogh it said in stock on the day i ordered it, and the mate to my hihat cymbal still hasnt been tracked down. wtf? but anyway. i already know to use zzounds.com forever, but is my experience with guitarcenter.com an isolated one?
/Blog it
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Show them proof of purchase. Unfortunately, the online website has 'no affiliation' with any of the actual stores. If you can show them proof of purchase, they obviously have to get you your stuff.
Edit: ^Not even close to being a blog. He's asking about similar experiences and help to not get ripped off.
Edit2: vKinda what I said, with the website having no actual relationships with the stores.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Last edited by Konkordmusk at Sep 29, 2009,
I dont trust ordering stuff from giant warehouses like guitarcenter and musiciansfriend. Theyve both screwed my brother and I over before. My bro ordered a crash and a stand to go with it and the website said they would throw in a splash stand (or something like that (im not a drummer)) for free so he went along with it and ordered a splash as well. eventually the splash stand that they promised him never came and when he was on the phone with many people there raising hell about it, they claimed that they dont honor online deals like that because their own website is not always accurate. WTF!?!
Quote by ttamland34
I dont trust ordering stuff from giant warehouses like guitarcenter and musiciansfriend. Theyve both screwed my brother and I over before. My bro ordered a crash and a stand to go with it and the website said they would throw in a splash stand (or something like that (im not a drummer)) for free so he went along with it and ordered a splash as well. eventually the splash stand that they promised him never came and when he was on the phone with many people there raising hell about it, they claimed that they dont honor online deals like that because their own website is not always accurate. WTF!?!

this was from Musiciansfriend.com by the way