I've owned a Vintage before, and they're good little basses, excellent for beginners IMO

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by dancesisidance
I've owned a Vintage before, and they're good little basses, excellent for beginners IMO

I've never owned one of these basses before, but by the look of it, it doesn't seem like a beginner bass to me. First of all the price (1000$), its neck-thru, active pickups. Seems more like a bass for intermediates, at least. I can't see any beginner going out and buying a 1000$ instrument.
Sorry I hadn't looked properly at the link, and as far as I've been aware Vintage only made cheap beginner basses (at least that's all I've seen from them in England), hence the generalised statement.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Yeah there good instruments, where i work is in partnership with them so we get top try out all there gear. I havnt played that one on particular but one of similar build and its was good.
Its in Australia, so that's the huge money.

Yes there good beginner instruments, i have played a couple and theyve always been good quality. Go for it if you can.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul