Hi,
I'm looking for a good telecaster at a low price range (somewere around $300-$400)

can you guys recommend me one?
you can build one from parts off ebay if you look for $200 if you take time and look, and it will be just as good as most mexican could be even better
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Quote by JBailey23
well if you could stand to spend 50 dollars more you could have a brand new MIM

How about he just goes used and spend maybe $250 max?

Classic Vibe Tele I hear is also real good.
Quote by FallsDownStairs
How about he just goes used and spend maybe $250 max?

Classic Vibe Tele I hear is also real good.

I was just sayin that a new one is an option that isnt too far away. I have yet to play a classic vibe, but all this hype makes me want to bad.
Quote by JBailey23
I was just sayin that a new one is an option that isnt too far away. I have yet to play a classic vibe, but all this hype makes me want to bad.

Me too, I hear great things about them. Most of the Squiers I've played felt pretty nice and sounded good for the price. Rondo is an option but I wouldn't recommend it. I had one and it was great for the price....until I tried upgrading. NOTHING fits so there's a lot of drilling involved. Find a used MIM, they're great.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Captain Insano
Can definitely score a used MIM, maybe even a highway one if your patient and lucky.

That would be epic.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
See my signature. They cost $300 new and are great to build on and modify.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
hunt around for a used Japanese tele clone from the 80's or something.... You might be able to find one that plays like a dream ... Just a thought. I would probally just buy a squire or a used MIM.
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Second hand MIM Tele or a Squier Classic Vibe Tele are the obvious choices. Actually I'd say the CV Tele is the #1 smartest option.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.