Page 1 of 2
Three teenagers have been charged with first-degree murder in the death of a 16-year-old boy whose beating was captured on amateur video.The tape shows attackers wielding two-by-fours and punching and kicking a single person. At one point, four or five males are seen beating and stomping the same guy after he falls to the ground.here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlVawbixSFw&feature=related its ****ed up because this kid didn't even have nothing to do with the fight.

your opinions pit Shrug
╔══╗╔══╦╗╔══╦╗═╬╔╦═╦══╗
║═╬╠╩╗╔╬╣║╔═╣╚╦═╬╣╚╬╗╔╝
║╔╗║║║║║║║╚═╣║║╔╣╠╗║║║║
╚╝╚╩╩╩╝╚╝╚══╩╩╩╝╚╩═╝╚╝╬
Quote by janneli561
Three teenagers have been charged with first-degree murder in the death of a 16-year-old boy whose beating was captured on amateur video.The tape shows attackers wielding two-by-fours and punching and kicking a single person. At one point, four or five males are seen beating and stomping the same guy after he falls to the ground.here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlVawbixSFw&feature=related its ****ed up because this kid didn't even have nothing to do with the fight.

your opinions pit Shrug

huh?
Is that video allowed? I mean it's people getting assualted with bits of wood and stomped and we know one of them dies as a result.
You know, these things always amaze me. In the wrong way. It is terrible that this **** has happened, but what I find equally disturbing is that people actually watch these videos. Also just "regular" videos of people beating other people up. Why in ****s name would you want to see that? Someone please, enlighten me.
Quote by Jehuty
You know, these things always amaze me. In the wrong way. It is terrible that this **** has happened, but what I find equally disturbing is that people actually watch these videos. Also just "regular" videos of people beating other people up. Why in ****s name would you want to see that? Someone please, enlighten me.

The majority don't enjoy it, it's mainly out of curiosity.
Quote by grimms
I thought Black London Violence was bad.

All violence like this is bad, no matter where you're from or what you look like.
Lol crazy ass black people.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by janneli561
its ****ed up because this kid didn't even have nothing to do with the fight.

How do you know that? I can't make that up from the video..
I'm not saying he does have something to do with it and that he deserved to be beaten to dead.

IMO, if you do something like this you should spend you life in prison.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/

Kiss my ass, if it was white people I would have said crazy ass white people.

And etc, etc.
Quote by Syndromity
Kiss my ass, if it was white people I would have said crazy ass white people.

And etc, etc.

You wouldn't have really. I mean AT LEAST show your comment was a joke, trust me i'm not being a dick and sucking up to the mods. I'm giving you advice from personal experience.
Only a human can do as much harm to another human, could we add that the ''survival of the fittest'' isn't fit a quote for our species anymore.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
You wouldn't have really. I mean AT LEAST show your comment was a joke, trust me i'm not being a dick and sucking up to the mods. I'm giving you advice from personal experience.

I think it was pretty obvious his comment was a joke.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/

Yes I would have really.

And how was I joking?
Theres a lot of inequality in the world, and it works both ways.

Black people who say they are not getting equally treated by white people.

You hear about that all the time, but a lot of people fail to see it works the other way round.
A lot of black people are racist too, they treat white people without equality as well.

I'm not racist at all, it's just the select few of each race who give each other a bad name.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Masamune
I think it was pretty obvious his comment was a joke.

Yeah i didn't think that part through. It just came into my head and i though 'yeah that'll show him!' My bad.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Yeah i didn't think that part through. It just came into my head and i though 'yeah that'll show him!' My bad.

See exactly, no harm no foul.
Quote by Chrisiphone

You hear about that all the time, but a lot of people fail to see it works the other way round.
A lot of black people are racist too, they treat white people without equality as well.

I'm not racist at all, it's just the select few of each race who give each other a bad name.

True, alot of people will be kind to a person who's skin colour is different, just out of fear of them being labelled as a racist.
I'd rather not watch that...
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
I'd rather not watch that...

All it really is a bunch of "African - Americans" (what a stupid ignorant term)

running around with 2x4's and fighting and ****.
Quote by Chrisiphone

I agree with you. I know some people who don't like white people and some that don't like black people. But it doesn't make since to not like a whole race for maybe two or three people's actions. My mother doesn't really like many white people but she knows that not all are bad people. Me I don't care what race or problem you have physically. If you seem like a good person I'm not going to hate you because someone of your race doesn't like me. My bestfriend is white sooo when I hear people talking reckless I just shake my head at them.
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
my god. i have headphones on in the library watching that video! the screams were in each ear! that was terrible, i mean ive watched some fights, even bum fights, but that was just too brutal. my favorite fight on youtube was the giant hooligan fights, but at least in those the sides had a mutual respect for one another. i don't think its a race issue, its a class, upbringing, and education issue. but srsly, and Bill Cosby will back me up on this, black people need to step it up in the father department. the oompa loompa song can explain too about the roles of mothers and fathers in developing a child.
Quote by Fearless(Times)
I agree with you. I know some people who don't like white people and some that don't like black people. But it doesn't make since to not like a whole race for maybe two or three people's actions. My mother doesn't really like many white people but she knows that not all are bad people. Me I don't care what race or problem you have physically. If you seem like a good person I'm not going to hate you because someone of your race doesn't like me. My bestfriend is white sooo when I hear people talking reckless I just shake my head at them.

Here's my opinion.

**** the entire human race.

Quote by Syndromity
Here's my opinion.

**** the entire human race.

lmao
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm not saying he does have something to do with it and that he deserved to be beaten to dead.

Quote by from the article
Prosecutors said Derrion Albert was an "innocent bystander" who ended up in the middle of a street fight between two factions of students at his school, Christian Fenger Academy High school, located on Chicago's South Side.

hmm
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by TSmitty6
my god. i have headphones on in the library watching that video! the screams were in each ear! that was terrible, i mean ive watched some fights, even bum fights, but that was just too brutal. my favorite fight on youtube was the giant hooligan fights, but at least in those the sides had a mutual respect for one another. i don't think its a race issue, its a class, upbringing, and education issue. but srsly, and Bill Cosby will back me up on this, black people need to step it up in the father department. the oompa loompa song can explain too about the roles of mothers and fathers in developing a child.

there's kids with fathers who still act a fool whether they're black or not. it was actually a fight between rival gangs and the boy who was killed only went to help his friend not to get hurt. I don't have a father but you don't see me fighting and acting a fool with my friends. Besides Bill Cosby is a douche.
talk to me
do me baby
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

Tumblr
Last edited by Fearless(Times) at Sep 29, 2009,
Quote by WtrPlyr

I beleive that the penalty for murder should be a slow painful death :/
Is that just me? I mean why allow that person the privilege of living when he has taken away one or more lives.
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
nothing short of disgusting
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
this is just terrible. He's dead because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

and what a bunch of ****ing cowards!! He was lying on the floor and they were stomping on him and hitting him to death :s
That's disturbing to me
Last edited by toine at Sep 29, 2009,
****in bull****

Im trying my hardest not to be racist here, i dont care what anyone says african americans dont help their sterotype.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
I'm sorry, but why were people recording that and not helping that poor kid out.

Personally I would have rallied up all those people scremaing OHMAGAWWWDD and the one pretty funny moment in the video, the guy shouting DAYUMMM, to actually do something. surely it's not hard to stop 5 people when the crowd is that big.

****ing hell.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR <3
Quote by Adam144
I'm sorry, but why were people recording that and not helping that poor kid out.

Personally I would have rallied up all those people scremaing OHMAGAWWWDD and the one pretty funny moment in the video, the guy shouting DAYUMMM, to actually do something. surely it's not hard to stop 5 people when the crowd is that big.

****ing hell.

if you pay attention, theyre all a bunch of women.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Adam144

****ing hell.

Because human beings for the most part when faced with this kind of a problem they freeze or turn into deer caught in headlights.

And if say one brave soul had stepped in because another big flaw is that most people aren't selfless and fear for their own lifes, the person would have ended up just as badly.
Page 1 of 2