http://news.aol.com/article/hitler-dna-casts-doubt-on-suicide-story/690447

New DNA tests show that a skull long thought to be Adolf Hitler's is not his after all. Scientists at the University of Connecticut conducted tests on the bullet-pierced skull -- which had been secretly preserved for decades by Soviet intelligence -- and discovered that it belonged to an unidentified woman under 40, the British newspaper The Guardian reported Sunday.

Someone better warn the Jews
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by kxy1992

everyone knows that nick griffin is proof for reincarnation anyway, so i think hitler died 50 years ago

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Last edited by metallicafan616 at Sep 29, 2009,
yea. i mean, he was 56 back in the '40s. hed be over 100 by now. if he was alive by now, which i highly doubt, he would be basically completely helpless or in a vegetative state trying to keep him alive. so, it doesn't really matter if he did die or not. he's most likely dead now.
Quote by hendo123456789
Because he will still be alive at 120 years old

He could have been teaching someone to take his place all these years
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by hendo123456789
Because he will still be alive at 120 years old

The evil in his heart turned him into a lich. We're all doomed.
It only casts doubt on the story that the Russians had his remains. That doesn't mean he didn't kill himself.

Obviously the Russians knew it wasn't his skull. That's why they wouldn't let anyone see it for 60 years.
It doesn't matter. Even if he didn't die when it was thought he did, he neve managed to return to power, and even if he is still alive now, he'd be over 100 years old and incapable of just about anything.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by opc100
Because this wasn't posted yesterday...

I searched but couldnt find anything

On topic, of course he's dead now, but I'm curious as to what he was doing all those years if he really didnt kill himself
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
The Russians, having mistaken another corpse for Hitler's, at first buried the two bodies, but unearthed them again when a Soviet counterintelligence officer had second thoughts. On May 8, a team of Russian forensic experts performed autopsies in a Berlin hospital mortuary. Their full reports are reproduced verbatim in grisly detail that even notes the discovery that Hitler had only one testicle. Glass splinters, apparently from poison ampoules, were found in the mouths of both bodies. There were no visible gunshot wounds—although part of Hitler's cranium was missing—and "the marked smell of bitter almonds and the presence of cyanide compounds in internal organs" led the Soviet doctors to conclude that the deaths of both Hitler and Eva were caused by cyanide. A meticulous comparison of Hitler's dental records and the teeth found on the corpse convinced the Soviets that they had found the body of the Führer. Eva was similarly identified.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,902253,00.html

Quote by RU Experienced?

The Russians, having mistaken another corpse for Hitler's, at first buried the two bodies, but unearthed them again when a Soviet counterintelligence officer had second thoughts. On May 8, a team of Russian forensic experts performed autopsies in a Berlin hospital mortuary. Their full reports are reproduced verbatim in grisly detail that even notes the discovery that Hitler had only one testicle. Glass splinters, apparently from poison ampoules, were found in the mouths of both bodies. There were no visible gunshot wounds—although part of Hitler's cranium was missing—and "the marked smell of bitter almonds and the presence of cyanide compounds in internal organs" led the Soviet doctors to conclude that the deaths of both Hitler and Eva were caused by cyanide. A meticulous comparison of Hitler's dental records and the teeth found on the corpse convinced the Soviets that they had found the body of the Führer. Eva was similarly identified.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,902253,00.html

daytripper75 already established that the Russians were lying about the body. The new DNA arose when a team of Americans studied the skull
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by drdoom8793
yea. i mean, he was 56 back in the '40s. hed be over 100 by now. if he was alive by now, which i highly doubt, he would be basically completely helpless or in a vegetative state trying to keep him alive. so, it doesn't really matter if he did die or not. he's most likely dead now.

Big Boss? Major Zero?
Quote by kxy1992

daytripper75 already established that the Russians were lying about the body. The new DNA arose when a team of Americans studied the skull

And I take daytripper75's word over an article in The Times why? Obviously since the Russians came out with it others have checked the dental records as well.

edit: lolol, the times. Time magazine rather. God I need to get some sleep.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Sep 29, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Not an MGS4 fan, then?

Big Boss was meant to be dead, and Major Zero is extremely old and in a vegetative state at 105 years of age.

ah. no not really. im not a fan of the series. and iv never been a fan of Playstation. *flameshield*
Quote by FreakAddiction
Maybe he was a Aphrodite.

You mean maybe he was a hermaphrodite?

Quote by KeepOnRotting
I did Nazi this coming.

Quote by SteveHouse
Aw, schwitz.

RAZZLEFRAZZLE