Page 1 of 14
Quote by Deliriumbassist
So what are your views, Fassa?

*crosses fingers*

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I can't respond due to political and moral...whatever, I don't even remember the quote.

Anyways, I don't really care. A lot of you probably know how well I tolerate gay people.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Not saying, you'll ban me.

From your sig, I'm guessing it's something stupid.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Don't be such an attention-seeker. If you have an opinion (even though we may hate you for it) you should voice it.

So what is it, you think they were right to vandalise the poster? Fine. I don't agree with you, but voice your damn opinion.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

You can't be banned unless you say you want to rip the guts annihilate all the gay people on earth
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
http://www.wreg.com/wreg-gay-billboard-story,0,3374450.story

A billboard depicting a Marine and the slogan 'I'm gay and I protected your freedom' was vandalised in Memphis ahead of 'Coming Out Day'.

Opinions Pit? My views would probably earn me a perma.

So you are admitting that you are an intolerant narrow minded individual?

I think that it is pathetic that people get so worked up about other peoples sexual orientation that they have to vandalise a gay poster.

I also do not understand why people get worked up about homosexuals? Their sexuality is none of anyones business!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
What's my sig got to do with it?

It says you're kind of a republican I guess.
He didn't protect my freedom, there's really no external military threat on my freedom at the moment.

Anyway, someone make a clever pun about protection and the rampant spread of AIDS throughout the homosexual community.
What a bunch of horse ****.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
My views would probably earn me a perma.

Ah, so you get a whiff of being controversial, without having to back up your feelings.

That's niffty.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by Deliriumbassist

*crosses fingers*

She's a Randroid, I think it's pretty safe to assume she's a raving bigot.
Quote by Guitardude19
I also do not understand why people get worked up about homosexuals? Their sexuality is none of anyones business!

Well...to be fair, they are going beyond their business by making a billboard about it.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Alex Vik
So...whatever happened to the policy of "Don't ask, don't tell"? Is that not a policy in the Marines, or did I miss something?

It SHOULD be the case, but isn't.
Quote by Alex Vik
So...whatever happened to the policy of "Don't ask, don't tell"? Is that not a policy in the Marines, or did I miss something?

Now that we have the Internet, everyone knows about gays and other terrorists; so you can't pretend you don't have a clue.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

*crosses fingers*

Best. First post. Ever.

Quote by Fassa
I certainly am!

Soo.. when did you choose this next thing?

Who wants to start a pool on when Fassa stops being republican?
tis a Cryin' shame...
It saddens me that there are some people who do not love their fellow man... And I HATE people like that.

If there is one thing I cannot tolerate, its Intolerance.
Quote by Alex Vik
He probably told.

I expect (and hope) the policy that gays can't serve in the military will be overturned sometime soon, unless enlistment magically increases. It's ridiculous that somebody who wants to serve is forbidden because of something like sexual orientation.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by blue_strat
Now that we have the Internet, everyone knows about gays and other terrorists; so you can't pretend you don't have a clue.

You know it's more than just pretending you don't have a clue, it's prohibiting the soldiers from disclosing their sexuality. And I quote,

the policy prohibits anyone who "demonstrate(s) a propensity or intent to engage in homosexual acts" from serving in the armed forces of the United States, because "it would create an unacceptable risk to the high standards of morale, good order and discipline, and unit cohesion that are the essence of military capability." The act prohibits any homosexual or bisexual person from disclosing his or her sexual orientation or from speaking about any homosexual relationships, including marriages or other familial attributes, while serving in the United States armed forces.

Quote by benonbass1
tis a Cryin' shame...
It saddens me that there are some people who do not love their fellow man... And I HATE people like that.

If there is one thing I cannot tolerate, its Intolerance.

Well, maybe you should stop hating and start loving, since that's what you want.

And you seem to be intolerant of those who are intolerant.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Sep 29, 2009,
Quote by dark&broken
Soo.. when did you choose this next thing?

Who wants to start a pool on when Fassa stops being republican?

I'm in. Can we throw in an extra prize if you also guess what she'll be next?
Quote by Gyroscope
Well...to be fair, they are going beyond their business by making a billboard about it.

Not really, if homosexuals are being deprived equal rights and/or opportunity (which happens to be the case) then they've got every right to bring attention to the issue.
Quote by Gyroscope

Not really last time I heard it was covered under freedom, it's not like they are promoting being homosexual they are just saying that they deserve their freedoms just like everyone else.

Quote by RU Experienced?
Not really, if homosexuals are being deprived equal rights and/or opportunity (which happens to be the case) then they've got every right to bring attention to the issue.

Plus 1
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
So people are gay, it's not like were gonna have a three way orgy,
Seriosly thought, fuk those vandalizers, It's not like gay people are hurtin anybody
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

Quote by Syndromity
Not really last time I heard it was covered under freedom, it's not like they are promoting being homosexual they are just saying that they deserve their freedoms just like everyone else.

Plus 1

But they're using the Army in said ad, and the Army does not allow gays.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm serious, I AM a Republican.

So am I, in the sense that I want the monarchy hung drawn and quartered. However I assume that's not the kind of republicanism you're thinking of.