Building a 28" scales baritone. Body is Mahogany with Zebra wood top, neck is all birdseye maple.... Blah bllah

Question is what pickup should I use only wiring for one bridge pickup no need for neck. Any input would be great.
Quote by deftonesordie
what kind of music do you play?

through what amp?

We need to know this before we can properly recommend anything. If there's a specific artist's tone you're aiming for, that'd help too.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
EMG's baby. Not an 81, an 85 for super chunkage.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

q-tuner high-z's.

well someone had to say it...
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Something tight in the bass-probably gonna want a ceramic mag pickup for this.
I'd go for a Duncan Distortion SH-6, Duncan Custom SH-5, Duncan Full Shred SH-10, Dimarzio D-Sonic, Crunch Lab, Super 3, D-Activator, D-Activator X, X2n, or a number of high end boutique pickups. Also, either an EMG-81 or 60, or a Seymour Duncan Blackout AHB-1.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
We play mostly hard rock very similar tone to breaking benjamin very deep lows and mids. I play through a Marshal DSL100 with a 300 watt full stack, use all boss pedal (Metal zone II for distortion).

Was thinking the Sh-6 for it, I have one of those Bridge and neck in my main guitar which is in Drop C. I had to lower the pick up because it sounded really bright.
As much as it pains me to see proper humbuckers in a baritone, I reckon that the sh-6 wouldn't be that bad a choice. Even if you have your current guitar in drop c, a baritone is going to sound much deeper and darker than that anyway so having something you find a little brighter than average might be better.
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.