This is my first post, so I hope I am posting it in the right place. I apologize if it is not.

I have been looking for a name of this chord and couldn't find it. I don't even know if there is, I guess there has to be.

I know a lot of hardcore/Metal Bands use this, I have been using it for years but have never heard anyone give it a name. the Notes I have marked are irrelevant I just want to know the type of chord. I hope I explained well enough..haha

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by cyberpunk187 at Sep 29, 2009,
A minor 2nd dyad. Very dissonant interval.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere
- John Coltrane