On the UG home page, there is a article about the top 10 shredders. ZenGuitarist said something about Buckehead being in that group.

My post was "I hate Buckethead. He is an idot to be wearing a KFC bucket on his head".

I got reported for that ****. I can tell you right now, getting reported for that is so ridiculous. I have been a member since 2006 and before that, have only been reported 1 time (and I deserved it).

If this is the way UG is going, I won' t be on here much longer. What a freakin joke.
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
You do realize that you will more than likely be reported for this?

Irony or just stupidity?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
K koo?

and next time no flaming, its in the rules.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
reported.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Insult to injury much? But I see where your coming from, try to adapt a more colourful criticism =]
Quote by madh4ttr
dont really care, f u c k this site

O RLY?
Quote by LukeElliff
IF you want faster stumming then loosen your strings, that will force you into using more strength

Quote by pantallica95
i dont know about the polarity and ****, but my regular ones just wont go in the hole without a lot of force.
Quote by madh4ttr
dont really care, f u c k this site

aidy already done that
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Whilst you have the right to express your own opinion, expressing it in such a way that shows you as a ignorant twat may cause some offense to be taken. This results in you being taken out of the forums, the gene pool must be kept clean.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Last edited by ILuvPillows? at Sep 29, 2009,
Haven't you heard? All human rights have been suspended until we get more oil, that includes articles 9 and 10!
Haha, you deserved it. No one asked about his bucket, but rather about his skill. I'm glad you will be gone soon.

Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!