i have a cover of John Cage's 4'33" on my profile. give me some feedback?

also if youd like, check out my thread in original recordings and crit those songs
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
You need to practice a bit more, the rhytm sounds a bit off. Also, get a better mic.
The solo is a little sloppy in some parts too. Also, the end is kind of abrupt. At the end of the song, you're left wanting more. Overall it sounds very similar to John Cage's version though, I suggest doing an instrumental maybe?
Quote by Chromex
You need to practice a bit more, the rhytm sounds a bit off. Also, get a better mic.

i agree about the rhythm. around 3'48" the rhythm just kinda falls apart. my computer was lagging and i was like ah screw it. but i actually recorded it with my pod using usb, so no mics
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Ur tone is horrible, good playing though. I would put a little more effort in the emotion though, im just not feeling it.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
yea tryin to do those 32nd notes are a beach....
if u keep practicing ull get them tho

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.