Page 1 of 2
hi pit

at my school the head master has decided that having long hair is bad and is trying to make people with long hair cut their hair or do something to get it out there face, now ive been going to the school over 3 years (im in year 10 now) and they havent said anything to me about it before which is why ive told them im not cutting it, id have cut if they told me when i joined the school but ive been there 3 years and nothing so why now have they decided it would effect the way i learn.
so basically ive decided to spike my hair up because they said do ANYTHING to get it our of your face and having a 13inch mohawk does exactly that.
have any of the pit had any experience spiking there hair up, if you have long hair, and what did you use do to it please reccomend products and ways to do it. thanks

edit: please dont tell me this is a stupid idea that will proberly get me in more trouble because i know that, but theyd never get away with it at a girls school so why should they at a boys also if i get it to stand up then ill post pics
Last edited by notsominidude at Sep 29, 2009,
That seems like a ridiculous rule dude but no I've never had to do it, go for it though!
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
ITT: A man willing to give up the respect of his peers and his chance for sexytime just so he can be a rebel.
glue. I saw it on Flight of the Conchords. Believe me. It'll work

I am the King of Carrot Flowers

Quote by JezuzFingerz

is it possible to get glue out though
its about the image of the school
my last school had that rule, i disobeyed cause i hated short hair
just do it, and save the hassle of them nagging at you
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by notsominidude
is it possible to get glue out though
I was kidding
Quote by valdean
Ponytail?

No, that is way too rational. Leave this thread.

Just leave it how it is now (I'm assuming you just have it long and down). My school gave me jip for haveing long hair.

But I didn't see the problem with haveing long hair. They don't complain when girls have long hair. This isn't a fascist society, you should be able to look how you like as long as your not completley naked
Quote by i_don't_know
Cut it all except for one long spike at the crown.
Like a unicorn?

Or a rhino if you want to sound manly

Elmers glue and egg whites. It comes out easy, but smells... thats what all teh crvst punx use.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by time_for_food
Just cut it. Chances are you're gonna cut it eventually anyway.

yeah i will cut it eventually but not for a few years until i try and get a proper job
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Like a unicorn?

Or a rhino if you want to sound manly

More like the sea needle.

Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
When I was in middle school I new a guy who put elmers glue in his hair. It will wash out with water, but can get expensive. So what he did was he glued his hair sunday, washed it saturday, and all through the week he just slept on his side.
Quote by theGlitch
When I was in middle school I new a guy who put elmers glue in his hair. It will wash out with water, but can get expensive. So what he did was he glued his hair sunday, washed it saturday, and all through the week he just slept on his side.
He didn't wash his hair for the entire week?
And the glue didn't dry and flake?

Yeah I believe that

Quote by Alex Vik
Just put it in a ponytail for ****s sake.

dude id have quite happily done this if they made me do it from the begginging but why after 3 years will it now affect my learning or whatever other reason they have
im not gonna tell you its stupid because you'll get in more trouble, im instead going to tell you that its stupid because it is just plain ****ing stupid. it's hard to look MORE like a jackass than a dude with a 12 inch mohawk, but you've some how managed to do it by going that extra inch. grow up, cut your hair or put it in a ponytail.

Quote by notsominidude
dude id have quite happily done this if they made me do it from the begginging but why after 3 years will it now affect my learning or whatever other reason they have

BOOOOO HOOOOOO.

**** changes, deal with it. it's highschool not a ****ing office building. seniority does not exist. they can make you do whatever the hell they want until you graduate. life sucks (if you don't know how to adapt)
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Sep 29, 2009,
that's a good way to beat it actually, kudos ts
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i went to catholic school and had little longer hair then they wanted me too, i argued that jesus had long hair why cant i be like jesus....but you didnt ask so.... umm, yeahh
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by JezuzFingerz

That completely reliable source
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Quote by notsominidude

Just stop complaining trying to be a "cool rebel" and tie it back. It ain't that hard.
Cut it like this guy.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Alex Vik
Just stop complaining trying to be a "cool rebel" and tie it back. It ain't that hard.

dude if you new me thats the last thing to make a big deal out of it cause i hate that but then if you knew youd realize that i look like a girl without my hair tied back so its even worse with it
I had a friend who had like an 18 inch mohawk, which he did with Elmers glue. Im sure its already been said.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by notsominidude
dude if you new me thats the last thing to make a big deal out of it cause i hate that but then if you knew youd realize that i look like a girl without my hair tied back so its even worse with it

Yeah, an 18 inch mohawk is so subtle.

And if you look like a girl without your hair tied back, why don't you tie your hair back then?
Quote by notsominidude

so cut it. problem solved in every way.

EDIT:

Quote by notsominidude
dude if you new me thats the last thing to make a big deal out of it cause i hate that

internet tough guy?
Quote by Alex Vik
Yeah, an 18 inch mohawk is so subtle.

And if you look like a girl without your hair tied back, why don't you tie your hair back then?

dude its 13 inch and my point was when i tie it back i look more like a girl
i hate short hair i was bold for 3 years until i was 7 then i started growing my hair and hated all the bits in between
Quote by notsominidude
dude its 13 inch and my point was when i tie it back i look more like a girl

It's still over a foot tall. And you didn't say that, you said you looked like a girl when it wasn't tied back. Use correct words and you'll be understood better.
Quote by Alex Vik
It's still over a foot tall. And you didn't say that, you said you looked like a girl when it wasn't tied back. Use correct words and you'll be understood better.

ok sorry i made a mistake
Page 1 of 2