hey UG, my band is a Alternative/Metal band based in London, I really think we're onto something special here but i'd really appreciate your input.

www.myspace.com/underdrone

thanks guys!
My Gear:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser 81/89 EMG's
PRS SE Custom Tremolo
Vintage VS6 Cherry Red

Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Dunlop CryBaby wah

Peavey ValveKing Head 100w
Marshall MC212 2x12
Line 6 Spider III
Last edited by ajwhiteford09 at Sep 29, 2009,
ok i realised what i did there lol, it's fixed
My Gear:

PRS SE Custom Tremolo
Vintage VS6 Cherry Red

Dunlop CryBaby wah

Marshall MC212 2x12
Line 6 Spider III
No. you guys dont look like a metal band. I just went on that link and you guitarist looks like he's sucking a dick.
you've obviously never had your dick sucked if thats what you think it looks like...
My Gear:

PRS SE Custom Tremolo
Vintage VS6 Cherry Red

Dunlop CryBaby wah

Marshall MC212 2x12
Line 6 Spider III
lol i guess you think anyone in music who sings into a microphone is sucking dick... ***
My Gear:

PRS SE Custom Tremolo
Vintage VS6 Cherry Red

Dunlop CryBaby wah

Marshall MC212 2x12
Line 6 Spider III
Dislike... /facebook reference.
Quote by MuffinBrain

OH GOD!!!

I definitely didn't see that one coming.
My first lol stack

SIGNATURE

tacos are an excellent source of everything thats in tacos
terrible music. bad bad bad. And also he does look like hes sucking a wang. And I've gotten my d!ck sucked plenty of times, and if the girl is roudy enough, it could very easily end up looking like that. Minus the guitar-players ugliness.

and just the fact thatyou guys think you're metal makes me want to laugh histerically and also cry miserably at how naive young musicians are. Don't flame me for posting my opinion either, you're the one posting a thread about your crappy band lmao

edit: and your logo =
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Last edited by Acronikos at Sep 29, 2009,
UG is full of ignorant assholes!!
Only thing I would change would be the singer...sorry
Quote by angusfan16
I got ass-raped but your story beats mine.

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
Quote by Acronikos
terrible music. bad bad bad. And also he does look like hes sucking a wang. And I've gotten my d!ck sucked plenty of times, and if the girl is roudy enough, it could very easily end up looking like that. Minus the guitar-players ugliness.

and just the fact thatyou guys think you're metal makes me want to laugh histerically and also cry miserably at how naive young musicians are. Don't flame me for posting my opinion either, you're the one posting a thread about your crappy band lmao

edit: and your logo =

dude i doubt you've had your d!ck sucked plenty of times, you look like napoleon dynamite hahaha!

seriously just because your behind a computer screen don't think it gives you the right to insult other people cos quite frankly you look like you've had your ass kicked a few times.

dude your like 20, act your age douchbag.
My Gear:

PRS SE Custom Tremolo
Vintage VS6 Cherry Red

Dunlop CryBaby wah

Marshall MC212 2x12
Line 6 Spider III
While I agree this isn't metal at all, I liked it quite a bit, and I did find the singer pretty good. He's out of tune in some songs but it's something he can work on and improve easily.
Yeah dude you can't really call yourself metal.. it has a tiny tiny wad of influence but that really is it. I only checked out "are you ready" but you sound a lot more like blink 182 than metallica for example! The chorus is actually pretty cool, goes out of tune a lil too often tho. Its a good punk/pop-punk tune