in my opinion you should definetly buy it.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
do you have the option of trying the two basses anywhere before buying?
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
sadly enough no Ireland only seems to have fenders corts and crap. oh and 1 musicman>.<
i think i'm gonna go for the schecter and if i don't like it there's always the 30 day money back guarantee thanks guys
If you know were to look theirs plenty to try out over here, music-maker isnt the only shop(judging by 1 musicman comment)
Id go with the esp though in the end.

But a warwick if you could feel you could stretch to 900. a spector legend if you could get 500.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I have the Stiletto 5 and it is definitely worth the money, great bass...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
places i've been to are waltons, music-maker, perfect pitch, everest and..... thats it. didn't notice anything i was interested in. Be checking again soon. any other places would be great.

yay for positive comments on both basses. it appears i can't go wrong either way
schecter is the way to go! you should invest the money if you can its definetly worth it!!
awesomeness in a tin thanks ppls definately going to get the bass lol thanks
Quote by the floor
awesomeness in a tin thanks ppls definately going to get the bass lol thanks

Good choice, Schecters are pretty good, I played that one in a store before and it was good, but sadly I didn't have enough money, so I got the Deluxe 4 instead.
I wholeheartedly support Schecter.
Schecter Hellraiser V1 / Schecter Stiletto Extreme 4 / Gallien Krueger 400RB / Hartke Transporter 4x10 / Digitech BP200 / Pod Studio GX
I'd put them about even, as long as you play mainly metal. in the case you don't, get neither.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
woop for people liking schecter.

and yeah the 5 strings going to be my metal bass tis gonna be epic can't wait to vibrate my house
Quote by the humanity
I'd put them about even, as long as you play mainly metal. in the case you don't, get neither.

I use my Stiletto 5 for everything though.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I'm going with metal, alt, and ska.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Nice sig, biga29. Anberlin FTW!!!

And Id go for the Schecter. The ESP is good, but a Schector is better IMO. More dominant of a tone, and probably more versitle.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Last edited by c3powil at Oct 24, 2009,