(sp Quandry)So i need a guitar case before i go to band rehersal. Trouble is, the nearest music shop is 10 miles away and near to the rehersal room.

Should i go on the bus with the guitar in a plastic bag like a weirdo get the case then straight to the practice space, or spend 2 hours going in and out of town then go back in again with the guitar in case to the rehersal?
Last edited by lucertia. at Sep 29, 2009,
Quote by Tedward
why don't you just carry it?

a) i dont want some chav stealing it (its a schecter hellraiser) b) i will look ridiculous on the bus.
Quote by lucertia.
a) i dont want some chav stealing it (its a schecter hellraiser) b) i will look ridiculous on the bus.

Worse come worse you could always check out the "build quality" by smacking a chav with it, no?

As for ridiculous people on the bus, well.... It's a bus. I'm pretty sure no one will think twice about a guy with a guitar.
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

A guitar in a plastic bag does not fall under "ridiculous" in your opinion? Really?
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
well, then yur screwed. u may as well get one since u will use again and again. you could always go get the case, bring it home, then go to rehearsal. just dont be lazy
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
well, then yur screwed. u may as well get one since u will use again and again. you could always go get the case, bring it home, then go to rehearsal. just dont be lazy

there is nothing lazy about not wanting to spend 3 1/2 hours on a bus bro
Just get the dang case >.>
Quote by Snake™
Yeah, becuase Buckethead is like 6' 8" and his hands are bigger than George Lopez's head.

Quote by Scutchington
"You've been... THUNDERSTRUCK!"
Quote by ibrahimasood
why not order online?

he needs it tonight aparently

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
Sling on your back... then people will be wow that guys cool... Then pull out your cell phone and start talking random stuff into as if someone is on the line.... Then people will be holy crap that guy is super duper cool....

Works all the time
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Quote by ibrahimasood
why not order online?

i need it tomorrow (well its midnight here)
why dont you cut the inside seems of an old pair of jeans. So those together with each other? Now you have a denim gigbag! Of course you need to sew in some way to hold the guitar in place inside. Shouldnt be too hard. OR you could get someone to drive you into town?
FS LTD EC-50 with GFS PowerRails Bridge pickup
You could always just go with your guitar, get yourself a seat inside the bus, put a hat in front (or dont) of you and play the whole trip. Then buy the case and straight to rehearse.