Page 177 of 177
EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,588 IQ
those are dad shoes

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
730 IQ
Quote by EndTheRapture51
those are dad shoes

if they're dads then it means they've got laid before so they know what they're doing
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

SMH07
Chat shít get banged
126 IQ
You gonna let him get away with that m8?
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
chrismendiola
953 IQ
I asked in the Chat Thread and figured I'd get more of a response in here: how many suits do you own?
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
Quote by chrismendiola
I asked in the Chat Thread and figured I'd get more of a response in here: how many suits do you own?

shut up square.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
bradulator
normcore
2,448 IQ
Prolly gonna break down and buy some type of casualish Sperry's cuz I need some more professionalish looking shoes that are comfy and those seem to fit the bill though i've never owned a pair.

Also looking for new backpacks that I can use while riding my bike and/or traveling.
slapsymcdougal
Banned
1,961 IQ
Quote by chrismendiola
Just 3.