Page 1 of 177
Splashed
Live Baby Live
166 IQ
Yeah. lol.
I searchbarred but i don't doubt this has been done before.

So we guys (no offense, girls, it's just that our styles differ too greatly ) may discuss what we enjoy and over.
No, it is not gay, I am straight and I love wearing sweet clothes.

So yeah if not been done before then If so, go ahead and close and direct me to another thread.
Dirge Humani
Tyler
282 IQ

The loincloth is the manliest garment ever created. Discuss.
Quote by Hydra150
I tried to open the kitchen door and accidentally turned the light off instead

now googling "how to pasta"
Artistic_Vomit
10 IQ
Men wear skirts too. It's called a kilt.
My fingers like to make typos.
ryand111
Indie FTW!
786 IQ
lets face it all we are gna get is band t shirts with some ****ty jeans or shorts

most metal heads have no sense of tight or style
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
MattAnderson111
4,055 IQ
Quote by ryand111
lets face it all we are gna get is band t shirts with some ****ty jeans or shorts

most metal heads have no sense of tight or style

It's the truth.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Masamune
The Dude
2,255 IQ
I usually just wear a t-shirt(not a band shirt) and shorts. Jeans if it's not unbearably hot.
Last edited by Masamune at Sep 29, 2009,
aznrockerdude
MUSOU SENSHOUSAN!
1,520 IQ
I haven't bought a band shirt in 3/4 years.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
esp1234
UG's firs-ahscrew it.
3,090 IQ
shirt, bootcut jeans, and occasionally long sleeved shirts
Kensai
49ers
4,147 IQ
Quote by BK202

Holy crap I have that exact jacket

So yeah, that, and jeans. With a nice shirt on too.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
crazy8rgood
I'malrightifyou'realright
776 IQ
Band shirt and jeans, the occasional non-band shirt, and sometimes some shorts.

Every now and then, when I'm feeling fancy, I'll throw on an overshirt for kicks.
Husker90
Jack White
12 IQ
I'm gonna come out and be honest that i am an American Eagle and Abercrombie addict. 75% of my clothes are from there just because its easy to walk in there and come out feeling like you have a sense of style
Lt. Shinysides
Perma'd
2,195 IQ
long sleeved shirts, short sleeve collared shirts, or T-shirts with a white zip-up sweater, with boot cut jeans, and a nice belt for me please.

i am t3h anti-guitarist style

Quote by Husker90
I'm gonna come out and be honest that i am an American Eagle and Abercrombie addict. 75% of my clothes are from there just because its easy to walk in there and come out feeling like you have a sense of style

+1. a lot of my stuff comes from AE and Aeropostale or Banana Republic. i know I'm paying for a lot more than it's worth, but whatever.

however i try to avoid their OBVIOUSLY preppy crap. you have to go on the right days when the stuff they're selling isn't a bright pink shirt with a collar that can't be put down.

EDIT: Zoo York also makes some pretty awesome shirts
It's okay, Lt. Shinysides. You don't have to eat it now, you're just sleeping, you can eat it later. You can eat it later Lt. Shinysides!
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Sep 29, 2009,
i_don't_know
Christmas reindeer FTW.
2,114 IQ
Levis boot cut jeans with a random polo shirt, designbyhumans t-shirt or other t-shirt.
Gaz_m2k5
How appropriate.
2,139 IQ
I want a bright yellow pair of jeans, but the ones in shops are all skinny jeans, which I don't like.

How would I go abouts bleaching a pair and colouring it yellow?
(Some product names would help rather than just "bleach it in a bucket and use yellow dye")
MadClownDisease
Just a Turing Machine.
982 IQ
Charity shops are ace. Jumble sales too. I love it all. I got a nice big old duffel coat recently from one. And a pair of super skinnies, as I didn't have any proper blue denim ones. Size 6 skinny... crikey.
Century
100 Years
35 IQ
a nice black tee and some comfy jeans and im set
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
CrunchyRoll
Like I give a fuk
54 IQ
Youstars

Koreans got style son.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Flippy Floppy
OOOHHHHHHH
12 IQ
I shouldn't be in here, but whatever.

+1 to the guy who posted the pea coat. It's still in "style" for this winter.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Just_a_picker
abuses the ellipsis...
668 IQ
Some kind of durable work-quality long sleeve, button-up, collared shirt(Western cut denim, Western cut cotton, flannel, or one from walmart). with white undershirt or no undershirt depending on weather. Yes, the shirts are tucked in.

Wrangler or Levi boot-cut jeans, that look new when you buy them, and 5 years later are almost see-through from being worn so much.

Cowboy boots, brown or black. Or black combat boots from Army surplus store.

Some kind of cowboy hat.

Nice black or brown belt with belt buckle. either the one with a large arrowhead on it, one with an eagle on it, or one with a small utility knife in it(has an awesome wolf design on it).

Sure, no one around here dresses like this but me, but I'm comfortable and everytihng else just looks odd on me unless it's a nice suit.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
aznrockerdude
MUSOU SENSHOUSAN!
1,520 IQ
I started wearing everything from polo shirts to V necks to short vests this year; felt that my closet needed changes (and it still does, more than half my shirts are black )
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Youstars

Koreans got style son.

It's just a copy from the Japanese anyways.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
CFH82
1,063 IQ

Oh yeah
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
i_don't_know
Christmas reindeer FTW.
2,114 IQ
What are some good, cheap, preferably fitted v-neck t-shirts that come in something other than white?
metal_al73
got 0 votes in UG top 100
227 IQ
dunno bout you guys but i wear this every day

wouldyakindly
Rather Well Spoken
472 IQ
My "fashion" is pretty wide ranging. I guess I focus on slim fitting clothes though, as I'm a lanky guy and therefore like to show off my figure (guys can have a figure too, just not an hourglass one).
Anyway, I wear skinny jeans mostly, but none of that skin tight ball busting bollocks. Then on top either a plain T in summer, or a relatively simple shirt or jacket the rest of the year and occasionally a leather jacket to counterbalance the whole "indie scenester" vibe. Basically, nothing that makes a big statement about me, just clothes that compliment the way I look.
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.
Husker90
Jack White
12 IQ
What are some good, cheap, preferably fitted v-neck t-shirts that come in something other than white?

American Eagle. around where i am i just got 4 new vnecks that are vintage fit (their way of saying tight fit) for 28 bucks bcuz of buy 1 get one half off. otherwise they run from like 10 bucks to 15 bucks
Weeping_Demon7
Feminist
2,628 IQ
I just spent a good bit of money on a pair of suits, together might be worth more than some of your guitars, and there's nothing more awesome then a nice suit.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

metal_al73
got 0 votes in UG top 100
227 IQ
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I just spent a good bit of money on a pair of suits, together might be worth more than some of your guitars, and there's nothing more awesome then a nice suit.

i agree with this man

speakers
MANG
160 IQ
i wear a stained baggy singlet, running pants and of course a pair of vans authentics and a bent brim hat backwards
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
creepingjesus73
Duck Tape FTW.
366 IQ
All black all the way. Almost all the time. Jeans, combats, shirt, t-shirt, with various jumpers, hoodies and jackets. It's what I like to think of as anti-style, and the sh*tness of male fashion in the 80's drove me to it.
I do still have some army shirts, and some cowboy shirts my late uncle brought me back from the Calgary Stampede; these provide some occaisional bursts of something like variety.
Sometimes I'll take a mad notion to modify some jeans - bleach and a scalpel come out to play. The results are quite random, but always interesting. (Last ones I did, caused comment from my sis-in-law. The laugh was, mine cost £6.16, hers were over £150...)
There's two things I want, tho'; more suits for one. You can't go wrong with a sharp suit, Chelsea boots, and a loose long shirt. Or the Nick Cave look for that matter! Don't overlook the New York look from from the late 70's - as modelled extensively by the male members of Blondie. Which brings me neatly to the other...
...bespoke Cons. Sadly, they won't ship over to the UK. Pity, the design program gave me hours of fun, and at least 5 designs I'd have bought.
Love the Specials tee, btw.
GrungeJunkie
is kind of an idiot
536 IQ
converse, semi-tight jeans, band shirt or other music related shirt, and black hoodie (No designs, just plain black with plain white on the inside)

so interesting, isnt it?
loudog93
Banned
972 IQ
(Invalid img)

i do not stand out yet I am not entirely conformist.
Firebread
UG's Jimi Hendrix Guru
1,632 IQ
V neck+Skinny Jeans+Converse
Repeat, sometimes swapping out the V neck for flannel or just a really bright shirt.

Edit: \/ He knows what's going on.
Feed your mind.
Last edited by Firebread at Sep 29, 2009,
halloweenhead
792 IQ
v necks, skinny jeans, sweaters, shirts, converse/plimsolls
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!