Page 2 of 185
band or other bright colored shirt, tight jeans(not like emo though i hate emos), converse.... i sometimes wear a flannel shirt

edit: i sometimes wear a bracelet that a girl made for me
Last edited by metalman1310 at Sep 29, 2009,
v-necks, and flannels for shirts usually, have a few band tees.(mostly flannels)
slim fit and skinny jeans.(not little sister jeans, skateboarding slim fit jeans)
and skate shoes, oh and a pair of sambas for when im not skating.
and when i have to dress "nice", i have some ben sherman in my closet.
ಠ_ಠ
Summer

(ignore the cell phone in mouth)

Winter

I just put black people on my shirts year round.
Last edited by daeqwon10000 at Sep 29, 2009,
T-Shirts, Hoodies, Tanks, Flannels, Skinny Jeans, Gym Shorts, Flip Flops, Vans and Converse Shoes, AND i like beanies.

That's about all I wear.
xxxNames Aaron,
Would Love To Get A Band,
Talk To Me I'm Nice.
Some serious bad fashion in this thread.

I imagine a bunch of skinny guys wearing small "ironic" shirts, slim jeans, and slip ons.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by CrunchyRoll

I imagine a bunch of skinny guys wearing small "ironic" shirts, slim jeans, and slip ons.

This, everytime I see skinny jeans I want to kill someone. They look completely terrible.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Quote by ryand111
lets face it all we are gna get is band t shirts with some ****ty jeans or shorts

most metal heads have no sense of tight or style

Exactly what I was thinking. Another reason why it was good to add you as a friend.

LITTLEEDIT:Here's what I'm wearing right now:
white Where the Wild Things are tee
Black skinny Levi jeans (cuffed at the bottom)
All black vans authentics with no socks
Black oversized beanie
Grey cardigan

Judge me how you want, I know you all hate the hipster type.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Last edited by littlejoy at Sep 29, 2009,
Quote by CrunchyRoll

whats an ironic shirt?
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by BK202

ive been tryin to find one of these forever, but they never have them in the right size or color in this damn country...
Quote by speakers
whats an ironic shirt?

Basically "funny" shirts

Such as the Carlton one the ugly fat guy was wearing few posts above. And the Where the Wild Things Are shirt too.

They sell them at Target, Kohls, Wal-Mart, JC Pennys, etc etc

Band shirts are pretty terrible when its the only thing your wardrobe consists of too.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
a lot of pretty terrible dressers seem to inhabit the pit. shouldn't come as much of a shock.
Quote by Flippy Floppy
I shouldn't be in here, but whatever.

+1 to the guy who posted the pea coat. It's still in "style" for this winter.

peacoats seem to be one of those things that don't go out of style.
Quote by BlackIce87
This, everytime I see skinny jeans I want to kill someone. They look completely terrible.

they look considerably better than baggy jeans, boot cut jeans (without boots), and most other standard pants. however, the skinny jeans that look painted on do look bad. it is just that most people picture those when someone says skinnies, rather than properly fitting slim jeans.
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Basically "funny" shirts

Such as the Carlton one the ugly fat guy was wearing few posts above. And the Where the Wild Things Are shirt too.

Band shirts are pretty terrible when its the only thing your wardrobe consists of too.

funny shirts are terrible, as are text shirts. however, actual bizarre vintage shirts are quality.

as for me, usual wardrobe consists of a pair of slim jeans, button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up (i've tried, but mostly failed to get away from plaid being that everyone and their grandmother have jumped on that), and lately a pair of sperrys.

anyone else believe that a nice pair of socks can pull things together?
Quote by uhh_me?

anyone else believe that a nice pair of socks can pull things together?

no socks FTW
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Generally, I roll with t-shirt(Graphic or band usually, whatever looks good on any given day), 514s, Hightops or Sanuk-alikes and my coolio military-style jacket.

514s are the right cut of jeans for everyone: slightly slimmer is okay and so is slightly baggier, but 514s should be the standard on which all jeans are based.

No hoodies. Ever.
Last edited by Sir Anonymous at Sep 30, 2009,
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Basically "funny" shirts

Guess i'm terrible >_>

I have basically all band shirts, with those I wear baggy jeans or my old tripps and for shoes I wear my DC's. All my cloths are very loose and baggy actually, I love feeling non restricted in whatever I wear.

To be honest I can't stand being in a suit, very uncomfortable and i'm always concerned about getting anything on them. With a t-shirt i could care less what gets on it.
woo. i'm getting really into fashion (no homo).

it's mid-way though spring here and it's quite hot, but i'm not really in great shape so wearing t-shirts doesn't make me feel too crash hot... so I've taken to wearing flannelette shirts with the sleeves pulled up to just below my elbow. I bought a nice Abercrombie and Fitch one the other week off eBay, and i'll be buying some more soon I think. They look good with a pair of nice jeans (can't stop wearing my Dsquared2 ones lately ) and either converses or dress shoes.

As far as band shirts go, I only really wear my Pink Floyd and the Clash ones... and both have nice prints. I bought a lovely jacket similar to the one on the first page but with a hood, but it's too hot to wear it now.

not many people are wearing them around here, which i quite like. i really hate summer fashion though, it's so bland for guys.

can anyone recommend some decent summer clothes?
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by CrunchyRoll

Yep, that's at least 60% of the pit.
I myself have a lot of bandshirts, and wear 'em just on an everyday basis if I'm doing nothing but sitting at home/going to school, but if I'm actually out or it's the weekend I'll go for something like, a longsleeve shirt buttoned partially with a t-shirt underneath, plaid shirt with the same setup, shirt+loose tie combo etc and all that, I actually need loads more clothes I've got not much.
I also always wear Jeans, can't get into anything else really, jeans just make the most sense.
I just rock the old school metalhead look, it suits me and I like it, so bugger ya. Band shirt, jeans or camos (jean or camo shorts if it's hot), whatever cheap shoes I happen to have at the time, sometimes a belt, denim or leather jacket if it's cold, and my aviator sunglasses if the weather calls for it.
I usually wear skinny jeans with chelsea boots. Then either a plain long sleeve shirt, white tee shirt, or dress shirt + Jacket combo.

And my Tea Shades/Wayfarers.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
If I could, I'd wear a suit/business everyday.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
I've been looking out for like a smart top I can wear into clubs and stuff, but I can't really find any without looking like a douche whilst wearing it. Any ideas?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Ehh, I usually just wear a band shirt (it needs to be black) and a pair of blue jeans. The usual 'rocker' look. I can't wear a non-black shirt, though, it just looks weird on me. In fact, anything apart from jeans and a black shirt looks weird on me.

Recently I've been trying to find a new style, or rather, a style that allows me to keep wearing what I normally do, but with minor tweaks that make it actually look good. It's not very easy, though. :\
Quote by daytripper75
I like sweet shirts like this:

I don't mean to kiss ass but I've always noticed in the pic thread thread that you're always wearing cool shirts.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
random tshirt with jeans\shorts.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
At the moment I'm in a two-tone sillohette sorta place; slim/tailored fit white collared shirt (sometimes switch this for a block coloured collared shirt.) Black waistcoat/cardigan depending on what I feel like, slim (not skinny/drainpipe) black trousers and a pair of chelsea boots... That's what a wear most of the time these days; I'll throw a suit jacket or herringbone long-coat over the top if needed. I might chuck a silk scarf too depending on what I'm doing.

I also like throwing more textures in the mix too (especially ones that clash) paisley and pin-stripe is a particular favourite of mine.

Oh and I only own about 2 or 3 "non-collared" shirts... And white brogues are severely underrated.

EDIT: Bowties are severely underrated too... As long as you tie it yourself and don't get those awful pre-tied things.
For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Last edited by power freak at Sep 30, 2009,
All guys should wear vests, v-neck sweaters, scarves, skinny jeans, nice jackets and wayfarer sunnies.
If they did I would bea very happy girl.
God yes.

Men's fashion FTW.

I have a FAR ranging of style.

I tend to wear nice shirts with everyday pants that people wear (Ports and Dillon Skinny Straights [they're not tight pants, they're just not wide legged]) or gym shorts.

The nice shirts I'm talking about, are Ed Hardy/Christian Audigier and Affliction.
I'm aware plenty of people hate Ed Hardy/CA, and i'll agree that 90% of the designs are absolute fail, BUT there are a few really nice ones that I own (ever seen Ed Hardy tank tops? I think not! And i've got two different ones )

And if you're aware of how both designers tend to be worn together and such, idc.
Affliction is an MMA league/team that Rampage Jackson's on.
Being an MMA fighter in the works, I feel fully obligated to rep this shit.
Besides, I wear the Affliction Royalty line, which is basically the fashionista side of it.

Anyways, I realized I barely wear anything "normal" anymore.
I tend to enjoy V-tees a lot and shirts with minor design (No Bitchassness, shirt by Sean John anyone?! )
I might follow my brother's example from me getting him into V-tees and get some from Pac Sun, and i'm not gonna lie, i'm one of those guys that thinks Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch is "gay", but secretly want a lot of things from there.
Help based on what i've discussed?

Oh, and Vans Classic styles = IMMENSE AMOUNTS OF WIN
Quote by BK202

Damn

I for one, am floppish lol
Me lol

But nowadays, I am leaning towards wanting a toned down MJ style. No I won't be wearing a white glove anytime soon (unless for a costume ;P) but things like this

Man, dem jacketses
Last edited by Splashed at Sep 30, 2009,
Quote by MattAnderson111

Dickies? This is the fashion thread, bub.

Quote by CFH82

I approve.

I was given a bunch of american apparel corduroy shorts, so I've been rocking those, some slim flitting khaki pants, as well as some charcoal gray pants that I got from Forever 21 (they have a mens section in some stores), as well as other stock jeans of various shades.

As for shirts, I have a wide range. Only the most indie bands, of course. I try to stray away from black shirts, though my animal collective and joy division ones are priceless. I also live for short sleeved button-up shirts, v-neck sweaters, the flannel with the sleeves rolled up, and my purple vans. I really need some better shoes though.

I met a girl who apparently interned for some companies that dressed celebs for award shows, like the Teen Choice awards and the Grammy's. She is intense, and fierce, and we consult each other over our outfits all the time. I love it.
Last edited by DorkusMalorkus at Sep 30, 2009,
small tie dye shirt or other small shirt

29/30 Levi 511s

Red Hightop converse, I want yellow lowtop next
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808