Page 4 of 185
Quote by hippiebass
I cannot find jeans that fit me well at all. It sucks. help please?

Can't go wrong with Levi's 501.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Anyone know where I could get white skinny jeans? Had a Uganda at Topman but to no avail. (Needed for a 'Clockwork Orange' fancy dress party piece).
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
Anyone know where I could get white skinny jeans? Had a Uganda at Topman but to no avail. (Needed for a 'Clockwork Orange' fancy dress party piece).

Think i saw some on the river island website
Quote by Cal UK

My friend got his at Hot Topic. EDIT: Try off the website if there's none in the UK. I don't know if they ship international though.
I honestly don't care what I wear as long as I don't look like a retard or look gay.

I perfer skulled clothing though, but my parents burned them all and bought me something more suitable for school....Damn parents.
Quote by Royal Celebi
Not allowed to whip out my dick in the middle of class. Ludicrous.

Quote by ratracekid111
Is that even Possible?!?!?

Quote by ilovepepsi
can i go blind by eating purple
Quote by Blood of Metal
I honestly don't care what I wear as long as I don't look like a retard or look gay.

I perfer skulled clothing though, but my parents burned them all and bought me something more suitable for school....Damn parents.

Syntax error.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Blood of Metal

You will look back on this and laugh in 5 years time... I hope.
I wear white or black polo shirt, Wrangler straight leg and Doc Martins.

Very similar to the Skinhead look I suppose.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

Probably one of my cutest:

(Purple American Apparel shirt, with Gap v-neck sweater, gray slim pants from Forever21, and purple 106 vulcanized vans)

Pretty much this, but with chucks or grey etnies. I wear ties in basic colours alot too.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Aidy Damage
You will look back on this and laugh in 5 years time... I hope.

Quote by Aidy Damage

My butt hanky > your lack of butt hanky

I has a fashions.

Look at the pot calling the metalhead black...
Quote by Cal UK

Did you try their online store? Im dam sure they have em.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"

(or any random t-shirt this one is just my favourite ) Wearing this now with a blue/white button-up shirt without the buttons upped.

Nothing too fancy.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by Aidy Damage
My butt hanky > your lack of butt hanky

I always prefer a Mr. T style "right pocket hanky" to a Billy Joe (assumably didn't innovate this but it's why my friend wear it) style Butt Hanky.
Quote by Don_Humpador
http://www.etsy.com/category/clothing/men

Has tonnes of unique, handmade or unusual clothing, plenty of stuff that I've thought (mostly scarves recently ) about but never made an order from anyone though.

Anyway.. Thought it'd be good if you're looking for something a bit different

I've only ever looked at girl clothes and jewelery before! I shall have a gander at the men's stuff!
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Basically "funny" shirts

Such as the Carlton one the ugly fat guy was wearing few posts above. And the Where the Wild Things Are shirt too.

They sell them at Target, Kohls, Wal-Mart, JC Pennys, etc etc

Band shirts are pretty terrible when its the only thing your wardrobe consists of too.

=( I'm not fat that is just two awkward pictures for me
I normally try to go for nice jeans, DC type shoes, a nice t-shirt, normally not a t-shirt, more some random top from topman, but im a fan of those blue surfer type tops. And then jacket/jumper/shirt depending on weather. Sometimes i'll replace the t-shirt with a thin shirt, it's all good.

My favourite top i currently have =P
http://media.topman.com/wcsstore/TopMan/images/catalog/71G00TBLK_thumb.jpg
not all buttons done up though lol.

Need to find a new style soon though xD
Grey Converse all stars+American Eagle V neck+Skinny jeans+Black and white hoodie=Me= Awesomeness
Last edited by LDG17 at Oct 3, 2009,
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit of a topman *****

Reading through this thread has made me wish i had way more moolah to spend on clothes though :/ To the charity shops i go
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by BK202

Where do you find a jacket like this? I've been looking for a little while now.

I can't even find it on that sailorjerry site.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Anybody into skinhead?

I can't find any info online. Is Skinhead the model or the designer?

I love that look, plus the guy's hot.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I can't find any info online. Is Skinhead the model or the designer?

I love that look, plus the guy's hot.

Nah :P skinhead is the fashion. That particular photo south africans take on skinhead style in the 80's. The shirts fred perry and his boots are made by doc martin. As for the jacket Im not too sure but a simaler bomber jacket would complete the look nicely.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Nah :P skinhead is the fashion. That particular photo south africans take on skinhead style in the 80's. The shirts fred perry and his boots are made by doc martin. As for the jacket Im not too sure but a simaler bomber jacket would complete the look nicely.

Oh. I'm clueless when it comes to fashion.

I do love those boots. Doubt I could afford anything similar though.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by yellowshirtguy
Where do you find a jacket like this? I've been looking for a little while now.

I can't even find it on that sailorjerry site.

Personally, I got mine at Pac Sun, because its the only place that sells them offline around here without going like 300 dollar designer.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Oh. I'm clueless when it comes to fashion.

I do love those boots. Doubt I could afford anything similar though.

It's not just a fashion, skinheads were a full movement and culture in the UK, dying out around the 80s. You still see some nowadays, but unfortunately the culture is most often associated with racism now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead
Being a thin guy to being with, I like skinny/form fitting jeans (not ball crushing) and hi tops seem to go a long way for me.

Idk how y'all feel about it but I personally love bright colors.
And I love the look of purple clothes right now
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Guys with style is a HUGE turn on!
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

oh geez also I've moved onto the lame-ness of offset belt buckles.

I love my seatbelt belts and with any belt now I wear the buckle over my left pocket. I have no idea why I like it, it just feels solid.
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Hook me up with a low-budget, laid-back yet standout-ish wardrobe for a skinny medium-height white guy with medium-length hair. Not going for a "rocker" look (I'm an acoustic singer-songwriter), more of an earthy and/or indie look. I don't care what it is, I just want some quick options to look over.