Page 5 of 185
Quote by yellowshirtguy
Where do you find a jacket like this? I've been looking for a little while now.

I can't even find it on that sailorjerry site.

I'm about to get one that looks almost exactly like that at Old Navy soon. They're $80 there. Not too bad. Felt really comfy. My dad's going to pay for half of it so

Anyway, i never posted it when i posted before, but i've gotten out of the band tee, jeans outfits i used to wear all the time. I still wear the occasional band tee but only if i'm feeling lazy that day. Other than that i usually wear polo's with jeans. I've been trying to get more plaid shirts, or shirts like those not necessarily plaid.

If there's anyone's style i try to emulate, it'd have to be James Roday.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
how much are American Apparel shirts in America? They're pretty expensive in Australia but they're the only plain shirts with good shape that don't shrink.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers

Basically sums up my fashion manifesto.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by MadClownDisease
It's not just a fashion, skinheads were a full movement and culture in the UK, dying out around the 80s. You still see some nowadays, but unfortunately the culture is most often associated with racism now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead

Depresing isnt it?

What I wouldent give to kick the head in of a nazi skinhead
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Cal UK
Anyone know where I could get white skinny jeans? Had a Uganda at Topman but to no avail. (Needed for a 'Clockwork Orange' fancy dress party piece).

I am also looking for some for that very reason, my mate who works in h&m said they are getting some in soon, so it might be worth taking a look there.

As for my style, i usually wear a pair of leather converse (which are pretty old now, i should get some new ones soon), some topman jeans, carrot style, not sure what that means but they are similar to bootcut, and a t shirt, over that i either wear a blazer or a new jacket that i got from h&m which i love, and occasionally a beanie hat.

If i want to look smart, i wear similar things but rather than converse i wear hush puppies, i wear a button up shirt (mostly either wine colour or white), with a blazer (i have one black pinstripe one and one navy blue solid colour one, what one i wear depends on the situation).

I sort of prefer H&M over topman, not only because its cheaper and topmans stuff dosen't seem to be great quality, but also because topman seems to be selling alot of crap lately, at least in terms of shirts, its either checkers or rediculously low V necks.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Oct 6, 2009,
Quote by VoodooChild15

Basically sums up my fashion manifesto.

I. Love. You.

That's the best band ever. I've met Julian Nick and Fab before!
Sooo Nice. And they have awesome style.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
cool tight fit shirt, tight coat, skinny jeans, converse/vans
all set
Guitars
1959' Gibson Reissue Les Paul
Gibson Alpine White Les Paul Studio
EVH Fender Frankenstrat
Jackson DKMG
Gibson les Paul Voodoo
Amps
Bugera 6262
Line 6 Spider III 75 combo
Brown and white trainers, black jeans, Boosh T-shirt and a nice black jacket
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Fedoras have had quite a pickup in popularity where I'm from.

"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Grrr. Its so hard to find decent clothing in New Zealand. I've been looking everywhere for a nice pair of Chelsea Boots, & a slim fitting suit jacket, but Haven't found anything.

Why does New Zealand hate teh fashionz??

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
When is it time to get a new pair of shoes? I have holes in the sides of my shoes and my parents keep saying I need to get a new pair but I don't want to. What do you guys think?
^ Depends on the shoes, some look better with age and get character, others just look shit imo
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by cmakkidguitar
^ Depends on the shoes, some look better with age and get character, others just look shit imo

+1.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by flabber.gast
I buy most of my clothes at H&M

H&M has decent looking stuff, but in my experience the quality has been questionable. i wore a hole in the ass of a pair of jeans within a few months of regular wear and less than regular washing.

Quote by Mr. Slave
When is it time to get a new pair of shoes? I have holes in the sides of my shoes and my parents keep saying I need to get a new pair but I don't want to. What do you guys think?

if they are offering, get a new pair. keep the old ones as a second or third pair.

while shoes are brought up, any thoughts on where i can pick up a pair of non-leather shoes that aren't juvenile looking vans slip-ons. i've got a pair of canvas Sperry Top Siders that i love, but i'm looking for something sort of on the other side of things.
V necks, tight pants, band shirts, plain colored shirts, flannels, skate shoes, converse, slip on shoes, scum shorts, hoodies, beanies, aviators.
Quote by cmakkidguitar

theyre converse
No jeans for me... khakis all the way. A simple solid color t-shirt (usually dark), or a long sleeve shirt, usually rolled up sleeves. And NB shoes.

It looks respectable and doesn't take much to fancy it up a bit... change the shoes to loafers, put on a button up shirt, and maybe throw on my corduroy jacket.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I can never find pants that fit me well... I don't want really baggy or really tight, I just want jeans that fit normally, but my quads are really big and normal straight-cut jeans that are the right waist size barely fit over my legs, and if they do they're waaay to tight.
thinking about getting red ray ban wayfarers, yay or nay? I already have black ones
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Fedoras have had quite a pickup in popularity where I'm from.

I realy hate fedoras. I dont think Ive ever seen a picture of a person wearing one and say to myself "that person looks good".

thinking about getting red ray ban wayfarers, yay or nay? I already have black ones

Unless you wear a lot of red. I dont realy like sunglasses in bright colours..

FAC 13
Last edited by Fiddelers elbow at Oct 11, 2009,
It's fashionable to be unfashionable. Which means I am the "it" boy of today. Next time you see me, I'll be on the cover of Style and Vogue, redeveloping what is cool by being totally and utterly uncool.
Quote by schecter ftw
Am I the only person whos waist size is bigger than their length?

I'm 32' 30'

That's what I wear! I like the waist really loose so I get it bigger than I need and then (side) belt it.

Fedoras are amazing. I want to redesign my look so I can wear them.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
It's fashionable to be unfashionable. Which means I am the "it" boy of today. Next time you see me, I'll be on the cover of Style and Vogue, redeveloping what is cool by being totally and utterly uncool.

Nah not realy mate.

FAC 13
Fashion as in a Light blue polo with the collar up? Then with a pink one underneith it with that collar up too... Ive seen that as fashion.

My get up are jeans falling off my ass(people with pants on there waist are pu$$ies! lol j/k), tight or baggy depending on whats clean. a band tshirt and either a zip up hoodie or my leather jacket.

Rocker Leather Jackets FTW!!
DIY Rocker Leather Jackets FTW X3

Edit: Converse/chuck taylers or Doc Martins as my footwear..

NO SOCKS!!!
Last edited by k90728 at Oct 11, 2009,
i think fashion is overrated!
I just wear one of my many beatles shirts, whatever normal fitting pants are clean, my pinstriped shoes and my where the wild things are sweater
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
I realy hate fedoras. I dont think Ive ever seen a picture of a person wearing one and say to myself "that person looks good".

unless that person is wearing a suit and exists in the world pre-1965, i agree.
I go to ross or marshals.

pick up name brand clothes that have had their prices slashed and use them.

The only thing that I pay for that would be expensive are sneakers and shoes though.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
If you're interested in "male fashion", you're gay. I don't have a problem with your gayness, I just hope that you're aware of it.
Quote by the_jackyl
If you're interested in "male fashion", you're gay. I don't have a problem with your gayness, I just hope that you're aware of it.

I hope you're aware that you probably dress yourself up like a sofa. I mean come on, does extremely overdone, lame "funny" T-shirts/oversized band T-shirts, worn jeans, and ugly skater shoes really speak "articulate image" or "common sense"?. Pah.

For one thing, many women love men with fashion. It's much easier to attract a female when you dress very smooth, depending on your style, in comparison to the "angsty-metalhead-teenager-who-thinks-he's-so-cool-because-he-ignores-the-world-around-him" fashion.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by uhh_me?
unless that person is wearing a suit and exists in the world pre-1965, i agree.

Every time I see Mad Men, I'm like "These were the last people to pull off that look..."

Quote by schecter ftw

I'm 32' 30'

Nah, I'm about the same (30' 32'), I fluctuate between a 30 to 32. It's good for wearing a belt though.
I wish we had 60's style now-a-days... like from Across The Universe and Jude's clothing
Quote by Bamitchell
So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley
Quote by timo1
*random Korean dudes*

I would attempt to dress like that if it wasn't overly hot in Florida. It's almost the middle of October and it's still 90 degrees...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by schecter ftw

I'm 32' 30'

In this pair of jeans, I'm 31x30. In my other pair, I'm 33x30.

I wear my pants a a little closer to my (really wide) hips than the waist though.

Have I mentioned my really cool blazer thing? I quite like it.
http://www.urbanbehavior.com/#/Style/detail/959