Hey I'm just curious what everone thought of the new strung out record or if its worth checking out
I really liked it. Well, It's not their best, but its something you should check out...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I've only heard the songs on their myspace but they sound great
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
It sucks.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I saw Strung Out on the list of bands that are playing at the local venue this week, and I thought "Isn't Strung Out that band that sucks?"

So... is it?
I don't want to actually listen to them to find out.
Quote by charliezard!
I saw Strung Out on the list of bands that are playing at the local venue this week, and I thought "Isn't Strung Out that band that sucks?"

So... is it?

lol
That's probably the laziest thing I've ever heard...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by charliezard!

So... is it?
Yeah they're that band that sucks.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.