I don't venture here very often so i don't know what you metal forumite think of "djent" music, but i wanted to give a plug to my friends band. the recordings aren't too impressive but if you ever see them live prepare to be blown away by the best drummer you have seen in years. They recently played a show with a bunch of big deathcore bands you people probably don't like, but they are very talented.

www.myspace.com/pathogenic
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Listening to REM, and I actually quite like it.
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
up to the top!
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I didn't particularly care for Rapid Eye Movement. The music wasn't bad, it just sounded too much like other djent bands. The clean vocals also sounded off key.

Premonitions II was quite badass. Listening to Lucidity right now and it sounds pretty damn good so far.
bump for my boys
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob