Well I just got this badboy today. Got it on the Bay' after I got a bad case of old Japanese Jackson GAS. It is a 92 Dinky Reverse in the rare Stone finish. It shows the play wear of a 17 year old guitar on the maple board and has some trem oxidation on the Schaller, but I wanted a reliced guitar and instead of this one looking like someone took a sander to it, it looks like it was played for years, but not abused. The body has not a single ding or blemish on it unbelievably and there are no neck pocket cracks also awesome for an old bolt on guitar. The frets also show basically 0 wear and the neck is straight as an arrow with very low action. There are a couple of headstock dings, but come on it's old. It came with a Duncan JB/Jazz set which sound okay, but the guitar is basswood so they are not the best choice. The JB is too trebly. I ordered a Tonezone/Air Norton set for it which will arrive and be installed tommorrow. Also I plan on going more hair spray and leather pants with it I will hint to that in the last pic. :hbang:

ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
I don't know why anyone would want to part with a beloved instrument like that

either way, HNGD..again! =D
Quote by ZOMGdonuts
I don't know why anyone would want to part with a beloved instrument like that

either way, HNGD..again! =D

Yeah I think I will have this one for a while.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Secksy, HNGD!
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
WOW............
man...........your dog has a hilarious look in that first pic! lmao
HNGD!
i really like dinkys, i like taht one alot too.
im itching to buy a maple neck 24 fretted guitar. but sadly none on craigslist
Classical Guitarist
Your puppy is creeping on this beautiful piece of wood. HNGD!
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
Nice, HNGD!
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Nice, HNGD!
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Nice! I've got an old Japanese Kelly Professional in my possession right now. If it wasn't for the uber-heavy strings I'd be in love. Very well made guitars.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
can't say I like the finish at all but otherwise its epic and I definitely would have bought anyway. I love Dinky's, mine especially even though its nothing special
Nice buy!

What are the specs of it? I thought Dinky's were mainly alder bodies.
Nice guitar but why put those knobs on because wont it end up looking like something from gary glitter band

That said i do love guitars with retro coloured stuff like steve vais rg's and that sorta thing
Gear:
LTD Viper-50
LTD V-250
Line 6 Spider iii 15
Randall RX120R
Boss ME-50
Yeah, I wouldnt put those knobs on it, seems out of place on that finish.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
Purple knobs and pickups? Mmmm...sexy. Dimarzio also makes a purple matching cliplock strap that would match. Take some pics after you mod it. I would love to see how it turns out.
Quote by JELIFISH19
Purple knobs and pickups? Mmmm...sexy. Dimarzio also makes a purple matching cliplock strap that would match. Take some pics after you mod it. I would love to see how it turns out.

I already put the knobs and switch tip on. The pickups just arrived from UPS and the purple strap (yeah I know about the cliplock ) will hopefully be in the mailbox shortly. Pics on the way Time to bust out the soldering iron.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Well I have had this for not even 24 hours and it has already made a transformation. I think it looks killer now and the TZ/AN combo sound teriffic. I'm very happy with it. Also cleaned the trem up a bit and set it up with bigger strings. Plays like a champ.

ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
O God, that finish is dreadful, but whatever floats your boat!

HNGD!
Quote by potatohead_33
Dude, you need to fertilize your grass

And it needs to be mowed

Dude mowing grass is like getting a haircut. You only have to do it if you really want to.

I'm going like 7 months without a hair cut. Yeah, I should probably get it cut, but eh... I dunno. I dig how my do flies around when I rock out on my Dean, playing through my Spider 3 15W with the door closed so no one can see how ridiculous I look.

Anyway... The finish... I dunno. It's weird. The purple seems to offset it a hell of a lot. I would have left the black on there.

But whatever floats your boat!
Hmmmm decisions. Get out of work early and cut the grass or work on guitar?

Well you know which I chose As for the finish and the purple it's definately not for everybody, but I like it. I have a bunch of pretty normal looking guitars so I might as well go a little nutty with one. I would have gotten this about a month ago if Fed Ex didn't damage it.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500