This may not be the right forum, so if it is sorry. All I want to know is if a band is playing at a bar and you go with someone who is 18+ can you go in if you're with them and they show their ID and stuff. I live in Ct. (watertown, but there's no venues here). I want to go see some bands, but the ones that come would be in bars or clubs. Thanks.
Most bars won't even consider it because of the fines they can incur. Ask the owner though. Good luck.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Last edited by parigod at Sep 29, 2009,
depending on the bar.
some bars have all ages shows where they let anyone in and they mark your hands and dont serve you alcohol. so you'll have to check it out with the place you want to see shows at.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
in PA it depends if smoking is allowed in the bar and then how late you are there....Our band has had the LCB called on us quite a few times for playing in bars and being underage (we all look old enough to play I guess haha)
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Nope. That's how George Harrison got arrested. He was 16, I believe.
I'm a compulsive liar. Which means that was a lie, so I'm not, making it true. So, yes, I am a compulsive liar, but at the same time I'm not...Or am I?
Depends on the bar. Generally, if the place just serves beer than its not a bar, and you can usually get in.

Its a rare case that you can get into an actual bar if your under 21. However, being rare does not mean its not possible - there are a couple restuarants / bars around here that will host 18 and older shows in the bar area.

Alot of it depends on firstly the laws of the state, and then the rules of the particular said bar.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410