About 11-12 years ago, my older brother gave me a mixtape containing various 80's-90's metal/rock bands for my birthday, he may have recorded it off of the tv so there could possibly be a music video for it, but he can't remember if he did, or it was from a radio station.

My only piece of memory I have of this song (what I atleast guess is the chorus) is: "Shout it out, shout it!" dun dun...*twidly guitar bit* "shout it out, shout it out!" or something like that, it was such a long time ago so can't be certain, and those might even be misheard lyrics.

I think her voice was slightly raspy... the memory is so old and faded that I can't be too sure.

I know it's not much to go on, but any help would be greatly appreciated!
I'm trying to find all the bands I use to listen to as a kid, so far I've found them all except for this one.

Thanks
Last edited by Blast For Satan at Sep 29, 2009,
Maybe Divine. They were a girl group from the 90's and they had a song Shout or Shout It Out. Good luck.
Vixen?
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I've decided that Paul Gilbert's hands have no method of communication with his brain. they exist as separate sentient beings each with an IQ of 400.
Thanks for the help, I'll have to go through their stuff and see what I find, it's definitely not Republica.

Thanks!
Quote by Blast For Satan
Thanks for the help, I'll have to go through their stuff and see what I find, it's definitely not Republica.

Thanks!

Who do you think it is?
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I've decided that Paul Gilbert's hands have no method of communication with his brain. they exist as separate sentient beings each with an IQ of 400.